Stevie Brown Is The Man!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie Brown Is The Man!!!

This dude does nothing but make plays!! What a great front office pickup. And to think another team cast this guy aside. I see Phillips as depth, maybe for the 3-safety alignment, but he is otherwise very overrated. I only see him make tackles AFTER catches are made by the opponent. For those of you old enough to remember, he is another Terry Kinard - another after the catch tackler.

Rather see KP playing, but can't knock Brown's nose for the ball.

Comment

Sorry, but I STRONGLY disagree. Brown is terrific as a free safety ball hawk, but he is a liability against the run. The presence of KP makes the DL that much better. Just look at the Green Bay game.

Comment

KP and Brown are the two best safeties on this team.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          i agree but it doesnt matter bc we can find ways for all of em to get on the field. and we got will hill and hosely playing damn well too...

Comment

David Wilson has somewhat taken Stevie Browns name off the front page but Brown played a great great game.

he is a certain ball hawk and should be the future at safety!
            sigpic

Comment

You have to throw Will Hill in there as well.

Comment

Love what him Hosley, prince and Hill could become for the giants
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

yea i had my doubts but stevie makes plays for sure. 2 ints and a forced fumble? and hes not the mvp... its like we've grown to expect this lol. NEED kp back though, with all our safeties healthy our d runs much better

Comment

Changing of the guard... As cweb, KP and TT careers wind down
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      Changing of the guard... As cweb, KP and TT careers wind down
                      How is KPs career winding down? He's a year older than Brown

Comment

Stevie Brown has been in the league for a few years. Could his recent success be attributed to Perry's defensive system? Hmm, I am just saying. Why didn't he show any of this with the Colts or Oakland?
                        Lets go, Giants!

Comment

yea he was a steal cause he didn't have exciting stats before he came here.

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                            Stevie Brown has been in the league for a few years. Could his recent success be attributed to Perry's defensive system? Hmm, I am just saying. Why didn't he show any of this with the Colts or Oakland?
                            He has never had this much playing time. He's spent most of his career on practice squads

Comment

He has never had this much playing time. He's spent most of his career on practice squads
                              The dude played a lot while in Oakland. He didn't any of what he is doing now back in 2010. With the colts he didn't get much playing time, but he did have a few of opportunities there.
                              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X