Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Wilson needs to start

He is the spark we need. Play the kid

I don't think he's ready for that. He's fine at #2, he just needs more carries.

No way the coaches can trot out excuses anymore. Wilson needs to get the ball.

Comment

Wilson made his name known.. He proved tonight hes ready for a serious role as an NFL back, and he showed he can handle and then some.. great game for the kid.. Very exciting!
      sigpic

Comment

Starting rb won't be running back kicks (my assumption) - you want to give that up?

Comment

split 'em 60 40

Comment

Not yet. Keep him hungry as the #2 rest of the season. A motivated Wilson rest of the way could be a nightmare for the NFC

Comment

Nobody has ragged on Bradshaw more than I have.....but the fact is, if Bradshaw is healthy, he's a very versatile back.

But today, Bradshaw got banged up.....Wilson stepped in and lit it up.

Next week, if Bradshaw is still beat up, they should ride Wilson.

Personally, I'd love to see Gilbride get a few new ideas about working both of them onto the field at the same time.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?
                he did good in pass pro which was huge. NO blitzed us when he was in there on a few 3rd downs that we converted

Comment

bradshaw will wear down the defense, and then wilson will run right past them(or through them, he's tough too)

Comment

If Wilson gets anything less than 50% of the carries next week, it will be stupendous failure of coaching.

Comment

Wilson wont start imo! Bradshaw hasnt lost his job if hes not injured!

Wilson will get a lot more playing time in the offense based on his performance today!

as an intergral part of the offense now i wonder if his kickoff return duties will be suspended?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                        Wilson made his name known.. He proved tonight hes ready for a serious role as an NFL back, and he showed he can handle and then some.. great game for the kid.. Very exciting!
                        All true, but he missed at least one blocking assignment. That will come in time, but he has to keep working on his reads
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

why does it matter who is in on the first snap?

after his performance tonight his role will surely increase

there are plenty carries to go around for David Wilson

Comment

I happen to really enjoy Bradshaw running for 2 yards a carry.

Comment

Bradshaw has been running well man. He ran for 100 last week... Using them both is the best option. split the carries about even, split the snaps 65-35 bradshaw

Comment

Working...
                              X