• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Season is Over!

Time to clean house! Bring on Cowher!

Re: Giants Season is Over!

[quote user="Hit'em Hard"]Time to clean house!* Bring on Cowher![/quote]

Jeff Fisher over Cowher if my vote counts.

Comment

I take Romeo I want a damn defense...

Comment

I'm so tired of watching the Giants fall apart at the end of the year, I would take Jim Fassel!

Comment

I'm good with that. Maybe Spaggs will need a job!

Comment

Yep they looked like a bunch of unprepared quiters out there Sunday, IN THEIR OWN HOUSE! No less

Thats unacceptable IMO and coaches need to be fired for it. And the sooner the better
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I just want some new blood. At least if there are new coaches we have hope that things could get better. Right now there is no hope. Coughlin is taking taking the blame, maybe he knows the writing is on the wall. I just want a defense of any kind. My blood pressure goes out of the roof when I watch them play.

Comment

....and if we beat the rubbish Jets on Christmas Eve .........................is the season still over for you guys ?

Comment

DITTO!!

Comment

Yes!! If they beat the Jets, they will probably lose to the Cowboys, which will allow the Eagles to win the division. Priceless!

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Hit'em Hard"]Time to clean house! Bring on Cowher![/quote]

Jeff Fisher over Cowher if my vote counts.[/quote]

Gruden over Cowher and Fischer and here are the reasons.

Cowher would want a 3-4 defense and we don't have the personnel for that and I don't want to spend a season transitioning to it. Also Cowher has some Coughlin like seasons in Pittsburgh

Fischer really doesn't strike me as a Superbowl Winnning coach and he lost more seasons than he won in Tenn.
                      Gruden has proven that he can come in and produce instant success. As long as we don't have in involved in the FO he can get at least 4-5 productive years out of that offense before we have to go into rebuilding mode.

Comment

If we beat the Jets, The Eagles are eliminated.

Comment

[quote user="Hit'em Hard"]

Yes!!* If they beat the Jets, they will probably lose to the Cowboys, which will allow the Eagles to win the division.* Priceless!*

[/quote]

Sorry, didnt hit teh quote button, but was responding to this quote.

Anyway, a Giant or Dallas win Saturday eliminates the Eagles. No biggie, but i see your point..The bad ways this season could end is mind boggling.
                          How about this scenario..(as been prev discussed).? The Giants are eliminated by 1/2 and if they win, Philly makes it, a loss Dallas gets in. Talk about a nightmare.

Comment

[quote user="Hit'em Hard"]

Yes!! If they beat the Jets, they will probably lose to the Cowboys, which will allow the Eagles to win the division. Priceless!

[/quote]
                            Wrong, even if the boys lose to Eagles the best record the Eagles can
                            have is 8-8, all the Cowboys have to do is beat us week 17 and the
                            Eagles are eliminated, the Eagles need quite a lot to go in there favor
                            to win the division, they need the Cowboys and Giants to go 8-8....

Comment

[quote user="Dr Octopus"]....and if we beat the rubbish Jets on Christmas Eve .........................is the season still over for you guys ?[/quote]

True ....the season is not over

The Jets are pathetic
                              The Cowboys are easily beaten again

im as pi$$ed off as the rest of you about yesterday ....but i aint ready for the draft just yet
                              Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

Working...
                              X