Tony Dungy is a hater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Dungy is a hater

He just said Green Bay is the best team in the NFC. Did we not crush them a few weeks ago?

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    He just said Green Bay is the best team in the NFC. Did we not crush them a few weeks ago?
    Yeah but he also said, "This (the giants) is the same team that lost to the Redskins last week." when Harrison said the Giants. Also true.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Outside of a RGIII led Redskins team, I have ZERO fear against anyone in the NFC!

This includes the overrated, one dimensional Atlanta Falcons -- I hope we pack the defense we did vs SF and whoop dem dirty birds!

Comment

Why do people care...Its Dungys opinion. Its not like the Giants are 13-0....we are 8-5 and a model for inconsistently.
        " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Never cared for Dungy whether he likes the Giants or not. Peyton Manning was the real HC in Indy.

Comment

There is no clear cut favorite in the NFC but when we play our best we are hard to beat...
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
              Outside of a RGIII led Redskins team, I have ZERO fear against anyone in the NFC!

This includes the overrated, one dimensional Atlanta Falcons -- I hope we pack the defense we did vs SF and whoop dem dirty birds!
              Seattle with their defense and "RGIII-like" QB scares me. And the Bears scare me a little.

Comment

With all due respect I don't care what Dungy says or thinks. I'm good about what the Giants did tonight and more important I do know what Big Blue is capable of accomplishing.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

....and we should care what Dungy says because ......?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                    Why do people care...Its Dungys opinion. Its not like the Giants are 13-0....we are 8-5 and a model for inconsistently.
                    Yeah we're 8-5 but with the history of how we turn up the pressure when we're facing a win or go home situation, you would think that we would get a little more respect than being worse than a team we recently beat down twice.

Comment

If Tony Dungy comment's is keeping you from sleeping at night, you are a very sensitive individual.

Comment

during the same segment Rodney Harrison said in his opinion the Giants were the team to beat in the nfc because of their experience!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                          If Tony Dungy comment's is keeping you from sleeping at night, you are a very sensitive individual.
                          You got some nerve Jerry Reese. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post

The things that pisses me off the most is that we have the best team in the NFL but somehow we fail to show up on all sides of the filed on a consistent basis. I attribute this solely on coaching. You can blame execution but that is something that the coaching staff needs to correct. Dropped passes and blocking schemes can be taught and practiced. Also, coaching needs to make sure that the players give their best effort and take action when they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              Yeah we're 8-5 but with the history of how we turn up the pressure when we're facing a win or go home situation, you would think that we would get a little more respect than being worse than a team we recently beat down twice.
                              The Giants doesn't always show that killer instinct from week to week. At times they are lackadaisical, even in today's game they allowed the Saints to come within 8 points almost blowing another lead.

Comment

Working...
                              X