D Diehl proved he is better than he gets credit for around here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Diehl proved he is better than he gets credit for around here

Last night was a oline display rushing and pass blocking. I think that those who were blaming him for the losses now saw that he isnt a bad player.
    Oline is a thankless job.

Saints D blows but I was never on the DD hate wagon anyway......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      Saints D blows but I was never on the DD hate wagon anyway......
      still total yards was amazing. huge holes and Eli had lots of time. as i watched other games yesterday i realized some other teams have less than 3 seconds to get the passes off. makes me appreciate our Oline more.

Comment

Diehl isn't that bad, and O-line is def a thankless job! Love that picture tho! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          still total yards was amazing. huge holes and Eli had lots of time. as i watched other games yesterday i realized some other teams have less than 3 seconds to get the passes off. makes me appreciate our Oline more.
          no doubt. I think QBs on average get rid of the ball just under 3 seconds.....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

DD proved the haters wrong. hopefully, he keeps he showing up.

it's gonna be a challenge against the Falcons.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              no doubt. I think QBs on average get rid of the ball just under 3 seconds.....
              true , it is nice for eli to be able to get that 2nd and third look and still be on his feet. this oline coach is amazing because to me i dont see star talent on the oline. but he makes it work.

Comment

He's had a couple of good games, but that doesn't mean that he's all that good of a player anymore. I'll need to see more to change my opinion that he's only a slightly below average player now.

By the way, until the 4q, we only had like 50 yards rushing. The OL did not do a very good job in run blocking yesterday for 90% of the game.

Comment

true , it is nice for eli to be able to get that 2nd and third look and still be on his feet. this oline coach is amazing because to me i dont see star talent on the oline. but he makes it work.
                  +1 we dont have any "stars" on the line...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

This team tends to be a team of making something out of none superstars. I love it.

Comment

Every time I saw Eli manning on his back I saw #66 on my TV screen.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        This team tends to be a team of making something out of none superstars. I love it.
                        thats great coaching. and its mainly TC

Comment

thats great coaching. and its mainly TC
                          Agreed, TC can see the talent in anyone and put them in a situation to win games..

Comment

Last night was a oline display rushing and pass blocking. I think that those who were blaming him for the losses now saw that he isnt a bad player. Oline is a thankless job.
                            +1
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Against average pass rushers Diehl is bad. Against better than average pass rushers Diehl is AWFUL. The Saints pass rush is one of the worst in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X