Bennett Leap/Lambo Leap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennett Leap/Lambo Leap

whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark

I like the ride 'em cowboy better...lol.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
      whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark
      I always support player and fan interaction during celebration. We care as much as they do when they score, why not celebrate with us.

Comment

I think the fans in those seats would beg to differ, OP

BOOM!!!

Comment

Hey guys I love it.... I am just saying some might not like it because they get their panties in a bunch over little things

Comment

I think its great - Bennet's becoming a favorite. I'm more surprised that people arent "worried" he'll hurt himself doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              I think its great - Bennet's becoming a favorite. I'm more surprised that people arent "worried" he'll hurt himself doing so.
              Im worried about Wilson and his backflips... I know its his thing...but he should stop it lol

Comment

do you get mad when people spike the ball?

should Gronkowski write Homer Jones a royalty check every time he does his "signature spike" ?

Comment

Im worried about Wilson and his backflips... I know its his thing...but he should stop it lol
                  Ahhh so you're one of them!

Comment

lol im just worried he might hurt himself

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      do you get mad when people spike the ball?

should Gronkowski write Homer Jones a royalty check every time he does his "signature spike" ?
                      I dont get mad...re-read my post...and reply if you want

Comment

I preferred the "riding the Unicorn" better personally...

That said, I didn't know that lambeau leaping was legal outside of GB... I thought it was something that they got grandfathered in as a "tradition" there but was otherwise an "excessive celebration" penalty.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I dont get mad...re-read my post...and reply if you want
                          "you" is a general term

if I was speaking specifically to YOU I would have quoted you Mr. E town

Comment

OK OK OK OK guys nowhere am I claiming that ME MYSELF and I dislike the leap.... i actually like the leap..... I just wanted opinions because I know some get titty attacks

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              "you" is a general term

if I was speaking specifically to YOU I would have quoted you Mr. E town

lol E-Town what what

Comment

Working...
                              X