Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bennett Leap/Lambo Leap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bennett Leap/Lambo Leap

    whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark

  • #2
    I like the ride 'em cowboy better...lol.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
      whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark
      I always support player and fan interaction during celebration. We care as much as they do when they score, why not celebrate with us.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think the fans in those seats would beg to differ, OP


        BOOM!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey guys I love it.... I am just saying some might not like it because they get their panties in a bunch over little things

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
            whats your thoughts on bennett rolling with that as a TD celebration? I can see some getting mad because its not original and a packers trademark
            I think its great - Bennet's becoming a favorite. I'm more surprised that people arent "worried" he'll hurt himself doing so.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              I think its great - Bennet's becoming a favorite. I'm more surprised that people arent "worried" he'll hurt himself doing so.
              Im worried about Wilson and his backflips... I know its his thing...but he should stop it lol

              Comment


              • #8
                do you get mad when people spike the ball?

                should Gronkowski write Homer Jones a royalty check every time he does his "signature spike" ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                  Im worried about Wilson and his backflips... I know its his thing...but he should stop it lol
                  Ahhh so you're one of them!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol im just worried he might hurt himself

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      do you get mad when people spike the ball?

                      should Gronkowski write Homer Jones a royalty check every time he does his "signature spike" ?
                      I dont get mad...re-read my post...and reply if you want

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I preferred the "riding the Unicorn" better personally...


                        That said, I didn't know that lambeau leaping was legal outside of GB... I thought it was something that they got grandfathered in as a "tradition" there but was otherwise an "excessive celebration" penalty.

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                          I dont get mad...re-read my post...and reply if you want
                          "you" is a general term

                          if I was speaking specifically to YOU I would have quoted you Mr. E town

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            OK OK OK OK guys nowhere am I claiming that ME MYSELF and I dislike the leap.... i actually like the leap..... I just wanted opinions because I know some get titty attacks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              "you" is a general term

                              if I was speaking specifically to YOU I would have quoted you Mr. E town

                              lol E-Town what what

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X