Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli is NOT an athlete

Hear me out.

Im listening to The Herd this morning, when beloved guest Trent Dilfer gets on the scene. He starts talking about mobile QB's blah blah blah. The he specifically calls out Eli after prodded by Colin and says:

"I Believe Eli falls into that category of a player trying to play the athletic game, when we all know Eli just isn't an athlete"
    .... "Eli and Flacco are two QB's who try to play a game they are not suited to, they aren't great athletes but they try and play the game, sometimes, like they are"

Are you serious Dilfer???? I'll take criticism of Eli all day, but to say something just completely false is uncalled for. Eli doesnt try to play like hes RGIII. He knows hes not Mike Vick.... I mean what the hell Trent????

Problem with these analysts is that they get to talk too much nowadays. They don't get enough time to think before they speak anymore.

Comment

to be honest its trent dilfer, who cares, dude has a ring bc of a defense not his play, credit him for playing as long as he did but he was far from successful

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluetribe View Post
        to be honest its trent dilfer, who cares, dude has a ring bc of a defense not his play, credit him for playing as long as he did but he was far from successful
        ......and Eli is a better qb and athlete than he is!
        sigpic

Comment

Who cares?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Okay..lol?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Who cares?
              A lot of people care. That's why ESPN and ESPN radio are multi-million dollar operations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Okay..lol?
                Rudyy, you know Trent is just saying it for shock value. But, you must admit...its a pretty bad one.

Eli tries to play like a mobile QB? What??? LOL since when?

Comment

That means a lot coming from the Dilfer the Dilhole!!
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                  2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                  3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                  4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                  5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                  6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                  7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                  "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Dilfer the schmilfer! He rarely has anything nice to say about the Giants...I dont get it. We even handed him a nice fat SB ring, and still no love for Big Blue.

Comment

He looked pretty athletic when he ran and trucked Tramon Williams. lol

Comment

How many of these mobile or "ultra-mobile" quarterbacks have won Super Bowls? Yeah, I know, they're exciting to watch and they make big plays from time to time, and sometimes they even go pretty far into the playoffs. But when a QB turns himself into a RB, he's still dressed like a QB and getting hit hurts.
                        GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Who cares?
                          Another brilliantly simple and well phrased response
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by JamaarTaylor View Post
                            Rudyy, you know Trent is just saying it for shock value. But, you must admit...its a pretty bad one.Eli tries to play like a mobile QB? What??? LOL since when?
                            Doesnt really bother me if he's an athlete or not.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You can't spell ATHELITE without E-L-I.
                              Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Working...
                              X