Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Vitt calls Saints' loss to Giants 'an embarrassment' (NFL.com)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Vitt calls Saints' loss to Giants 'an embarrassment' (NFL.com)

LINK

If the goal was the playoffs -- and it always was -- this year's New Orleans Saints are done.

Their 52-27 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday ended any realistic visions of squeaking into the postseason.

"That was an embarrassment today," interim coach Joe Vitt told The Star-Ledger after the game. "... Here's the key, we can't have four turnovers in a game, especially on the road against a good football team. We can't allow them to have the returns that they had and score touchdowns on returns and have a chance to win on the road against a good football team."

Read More...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      LINK

If the goal was the playoffs -- and it always was -- this year's New Orleans Saints are done.

Their 52-27 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday ended any realistic visions of squeaking into the postseason.

"That was an embarrassment today," interim coach Joe Vitt told The Star-Ledger after the game. "... Here's the key, we can't have four turnovers in a game, especially on the road against a good football team. We can't allow them to have the returns that they had and score touchdowns on returns and have a chance to win on the road against a good football team."

Read More...
      Payback for the recent drubbings the Giants have taken in the Superdome...a big one indeed

Comment

Only thing i regret from yesterday was that Payton wasnt on the sidelines. I would have loved to see that smug look wiped off his face.

Comment

Working...
        X