Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson Not Impressive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilson Not Impressive

    http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,5295870.story

    "David Wilson was a bit disappointing Sunday afternoon with the New York Giants." More ...
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  • #2
    The whole article is cloaked in red. Fear not Giants fans.

    Comment


    • #3
      latimes...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
        http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,5295870.story

        "David Wilson was a bit disappointing Sunday afternoon with the New York Giants." More ...
        He should stop the back flip. Looks like a stupid way to get injured. He can samba or chacha, or do the gangnam style, whatever, just not the back flip.

        Comment


        • #5
          FLIP WILSON!
          All Hail The New York Giants!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Backflip without using his hands? Is there another way to do a backflip I don't know about?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
              Backflip without using his hands? Is there another way to do a backflip I don't know about?
              Yes.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                Backflip without using his hands? Is there another way to do a backflip I don't know about?
                Backflips without using feet or hands.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                  He should stop the back flip. Looks like a stupid way to get injured. He can samba or chacha, or do the gangnam style, whatever, just not the back flip.
                  please....
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow. That article is almost as sarcastic as I am, lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                      He should stop the back flip. Looks like a stupid way to get injured. He can samba or chacha, or do the gangnam style, whatever, just not the back flip.
                      someone here can't do backflips and is obviously jealous...j/k

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        someone here can't do backflips and is obviously jealous...j/k
                        Right, I can definitely challenge him to a dance off. Back flip? Not so much. LOL!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I seriously doubt this kid is going to get injured doing a damn backflip.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Phil Mushnick of the L A Times. He had an article during the baseball season complaining the the semis which the Dodger Stadium crowd control were holding were not painted Dodger blue. What a totally useless article.
                            "There is winning and there is Misery"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mistanihan View Post
                              I seriously doubt this kid is going to get injured doing a damn backflip.
                              Hopefully not, but then again I saw Tom Coughlin got injured just standing on the sidelines.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X