Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson Not Impressive

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,5295870.story

"David Wilson was a bit disappointing Sunday afternoon with the New York Giants." More ...
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

The whole article is cloaked in red. Fear not Giants fans.

Comment

latimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
        http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,5295870.story

"David Wilson was a bit disappointing Sunday afternoon with the New York Giants." More ...
        He should stop the back flip. Looks like a stupid way to get injured. He can samba or chacha, or do the gangnam style, whatever, just not the back flip.

Comment

FLIP WILSON!
          All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Backflip without using his hands? Is there another way to do a backflip I don't know about?

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
              Backflip without using his hands? Is there another way to do a backflip I don't know about?
              Yes.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                Backflips without using feet or hands.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                  He should stop the back flip. Looks like a stupid way to get injured. He can samba or chacha, or do the gangnam style, whatever, just not the back flip.
                  please....
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Wow. That article is almost as sarcastic as I am, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                      someone here can't do backflips and is obviously jealous...j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        someone here can't do backflips and is obviously jealous...j/k
                        Right, I can definitely challenge him to a dance off. Back flip? Not so much. LOL!

Comment

I seriously doubt this kid is going to get injured doing a damn backflip.

Comment

The Phil Mushnick of the L A Times. He had an article during the baseball season complaining the the semis which the Dodger Stadium crowd control were holding were not painted Dodger blue. What a totally useless article.
                            "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Originally posted by Mistanihan View Post
                              I seriously doubt this kid is going to get injured doing a damn backflip.
                              Hopefully not, but then again I saw Tom Coughlin got injured just standing on the sidelines.

Comment

Working...
                              X