Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs says "I'll only play for one other team"(Giants)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs says "I'll only play for one other team"(Giants)!

With Brandon Jacobs being suspended for "behavior detrimental to the team", maybe Reese should make a move on him. He might come at a low cost. He could also be that spark we need to ignite the fire we showed last year on our SB run. He is a great motivator, and gets the team fired up before and during games. He will give us back that multi dimensional running game we were once known for.

http://usat.ly/RZnlB9
    Gotta be in it to win it

There is already a thread on this....
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      Mine is different
      Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
        Mine is different
        No it's not this is mention in that thread with a link....
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          Who are you, the thread police????

Kidding. Anyway, I don't know if the Giants organization like his behavior though. The whining and moaning.
          However with Bradshaw's knee injury, I wouldn't mind having him back.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

Kidding. Anyway, I don't know if the Giants organization like his behavior though. The whining and moaning.
            Not to mention the 5 Wilson threads.
            Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

He's not going to whine and moan on the Giants. I'm not holding Wilson back for BJ, but I'd get BJ in their a little bit as well where AB would normally play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
                Not to mention the 5 Wilson threads.
                How about when the entire first page was fibula threads and the mods just gave up?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  How about when the entire first page was fibula threads and the mods just gave up?
                  Ok, that was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                    He's not going to whine and moan on the Giants. I'm not holding Wilson back for BJ, but I'd get BJ in their a little bit as well where AB would normally play.
                    Well yeah, but you should never disrespect an organization like that by whining, if you arent happy, then speak to the coach or whoever about the situation. He's not gonna do it with us, but it's just not appropriate.

Comment

These guys have limited career lengths and Jacobs career is nearing the end. To sign a vet then never activate him is just wrong, either trade him before the deadline or let him go look for another job. Even now that they have no use for him they are holding on to him when they can waive him and maybe save 3 game checks and a roster spot. Harbaugh is showing that he will hurt his team to prove point.

Comment

UHG!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
                          These guys have limited career lengths and Jacobs career is nearing the end. To sign a vet then never activate him is just wrong, either trade him before the deadline or let him go look for another job. Even now that they have no use for him they are holding on to him when they can waive him and maybe save 3 game checks and a roster spot. Harbaugh is showing that he will hurt his team to prove point.
                          I can't stand the Harbaugh brothers, and I agree with you completely. I'm sure Jacobs went about it the wrong way, and he knows that. But he also knows it probably didn't matter at this point, they weren't playing him.

Blount has it the same on the Bucs. And Blount earned his carries last year.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think he was a whiner here. If they can get him they should do it. He has fresh legs and he would probably be so excited to come back.

Comment

As much as I would love to see it happen.... I don't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X