• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Will Hill lay the wood or what....... WOW

So impressed by Brown and Hill.

Completed DESTROYED one of the Saints ST players on Jernigans big return
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Will Hill is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFVacDdHZdg

Comment

Hes a thumper. But he can tackle too.

Comment

how are his ball skills?

Comment

Been saying it since they signed him. This guy is the real deal. Has always been extremely talented. Now he has put it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            Been saying it since they signed him. This guy is the real deal. Has always been extremely talented. Now he has put it all together.
            same here, been saying if he has his head on straight that this would be a huge pick up. Kid is hungry after almost blowing his shot in the NFL. What a hit..WOW!! Forget who it was but he also had the big hit and forced fumble that they gave Rolle the credit for. On a side note...holy **** Jernigan is FAST! He looks every bit as fast as Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever
              c'mon man. Thats crude dude. poor taste
              That was funny, I knew he got in some hot water but geez. All have some of what he's having
              The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever
                c'mon man. Thats crude dude. poor taste
                that's will hill's words. not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                  that's will hill's words. not mine.
                  typical nfl player

Comment

I'm impressed with his coverage skills; for a safety who can cover a wr in the slot and a tight end is not an easy task. And he finishes tackles.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I honestly would love to see Hill and Brown our starting safetys and Rolle play Hybrid. I love KP please dont get me wrong but hes too injured prone and Hill brings a thumper mentality that fits the NYG style of football. Hope we can see this against Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
                        I honestly would love to see Hill and Brown our starting safetys and Rolle play Hybrid. I love KP please dont get me wrong but hes too injured prone and Hill brings a thumper mentality that fits the NYG style of football. Hope we can see this against Atlanta.
                        We won't be able to justify whatever money Phillips is looking for when Brown and Hill are coming on.

That worries more because Phillips is a proven player, while Brown is a one year wonder (so far) and Hill has only played in limited time. Phillips is too injured, however, and I have a feeling that he won't be here next year. Phillips is a great character guy, too. Damn! I'm going to miss Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                          We won't be able to justify whatever money Phillips is looking for when Brown and Hill are coming on.

That worries more because Phillips is a proven player, while Brown is a one year wonder (so far) and Hill has only played in limited time. Phillips is too injured, however, and I have a feeling that he won't be here next year. Phillips is a great character guy, too. Damn! I'm going to miss Phillips.
                          This 3 game stretch may well determine KP's future with the GIANTS
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            This 3 game stretch may well determine KP's future with the GIANTS
                            as much as i love kp he is too injury prone. he has missed 20 regular season games in 5 years he has missed 25% of the games giants since we drafted him
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

dude, will hill has some size to him. dudes a beast. same with brown. both those guys are huge and excellent athletes

Comment

Working...
                              X