Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicks and a 4th for Larry Fitzgerald. Would you do it????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks and a 4th for Larry Fitzgerald. Would you do it????????

I really feel bad for Larry Fitzgerald. When he has anything close to a QB, he is arguably the best WR in football. Nicks' time to cash in is coming up as well. I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Who else is down with this?
    sigpic

We couldnt afford to take on Larry Fitzgerald contract.....Nicks is playing on a rookie contract and we still are tight against the cap. This would not happen at all.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

We would have to cut half our team to afford him.

As much as I love Larry, Nicks is my guy
      Last edited by Rudy; 12-10-2012, 10:37 PM.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No....Larry is a beast but I like how Nicks fits our scheme. Plus it's just one of those things you would hate to see.
        Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 12-10-2012, 10:38 PM.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

not a trade i would complain about except for the age difference maybe. also how would that work out considering fitzgerald would probably require/already has a huge contract as well?

Comment

The 4th round pick, not Nicks.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              no Larry is a beast but I like how Nicks fits our scheme. Plus it's just one of those things you would hate to see.
              I agree with this statement.

love Nicks as a Giant, hope we get to keep him one

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Pretty much the contract as others have pointed out makes this impossible. Ashame to see him in that situation with the Cardinals.

Comment

Imagine Larry, Cruz, and Nicks.
                  ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                    Imagine Larry, Cruz, and Nicks.
                    That trio would put every DC in the NFCE on suicide watch
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                      I really feel bad for Larry Fitzgerald. When he has anything close to a QB, he is arguably the best WR in football. Nicks' time to cash in is coming up as well. I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Who else is down with this?
                      man, HELL NAW!!! even tho L fitz is the best wideout in the game, he still is 5 years older than new york nicks, not to mention KILLER ELIte's chemistry and rapport is already in place with hakeem. if new york nicks was a knucklehead id do it in a heartbeat, but im cool on that deal.
                      sigpic
                      Opposing wideouts

D.ont
                      R.ecieve
                      C.atches

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        That trio would put every DC in the NFCE on suicide watch
                        And if we could solidify the OL via draft...oh god.

Comment

Reuben Randle is promising though, so I can't see us giving it much thought.

Comment

I too def feel bad for Fitz.

He's literally only ever had Kurt Warner and then a whole lot of nothing and a bit of less than nothing....Dude is a complete beast but at this point I might as well be throwing to him every Sunday.

Clocks ticking too. He's not getting any younger.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                              I too def feel bad for Fitz.He's literally only ever had Kurt Warner and then a whole lot of nothing and a bit of less than nothing....Dude is a complete beast but at this point I might as well be throwing to him every Sunday.Clocks ticking too. He's not getting any younger.
                              Even his dad is pissed off

Comment

Working...
                              X