Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots vs. Broncos AFC Championship Game. (Giants related)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patriots vs. Broncos AFC Championship Game. (Giants related)

    Looks like it'll come down to these two teams in the AFC.

    If the Giants get to the SB, it sure looks like we could be facing the Pats again. Brady owns Peyton. Don't see Denver escaping NE.

  • #2
    Peyton V Eli in New Orleans? Sounds like as good of a story line as the NFL can ask for.

    Comment


    • #3
      We need to worry about making the playoffs first.

      (And no, this is not a negative post by any means)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
        Peyton V Eli in New Orleans? Sounds like as good of a story line as the NFL can ask for.
        +1
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #5
          Ugh, If we make it to the playoffs, I don't want to face the Pats in the Super Bowl again.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by njg85m View Post
            We need to worry about making the playoffs first.

            (And no, this is not a negative post by any means)
            Agree 100%

            just pondering who will get in on the AFC side.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Ugh, If we make it to the playoffs, I don't want to face the Pats in the Super Bowl again.
              Only other threat I saw was Houston. The Pats are mopping the floor with them as we speak.

              And Tom completely owns Peyton. Don't see that changing. Patriots taking advantage of a weak conference.

              Comment


              • #8
                sick of seeing the pats in the sb. broncos giants rematch? sounds good

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                  sick of seeing the pats in the sb. broncos giants rematch? sounds good
                  I don't trust Peyton is the playoffs lol. He always breaks under the pressure. They'll take advantage of a weak team like the Ravens or Colts, and then blow it against NE most likely.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    Looks like it'll come down to these two teams in the AFC.

                    If the Giants get to the SB, it sure looks like we could be facing the Pats again. Brady owns Peyton. Don't see Denver escaping NE.
                    Yeah, it will be those teams. Texans and Ravens are just loud mouth pretenders. But I'd love to play the Ravens to get back for SB XXXV. I'd also love to play Payton in the SB.

                    NE's looking very good this year. D looks much improved.

                    Well, hopefully we can win out and get to the playoffs.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X