Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think that redskins game was a good thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think that redskins game was a good thing

    That was a tough brutal game, and a tough loss, but it brought out the "nasty" in the giants I think. Wilson did his thing but those kicks were well blocked up and we finally saw a giants team that does not take its foot off the gas. The field goal giants went away and the TD giants got it going.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

  • #2
    Kinda like the 2nd redskins game last year... that was followed up by Cruz's 99 yarder the following week.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Best QB's are all right here

      http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

      League Leaders - Offense
      Complete List
      Passing Yards

      * 1. Drew Brees
      * NO
      * 4028

      * 2. Matthew Stafford
      * DET
      * 4006

      * 3. Matt Ryan
      * ATL
      * 3932

      * 4. Tony Romo
      * DAL
      * 3928

      * 5. Peyton Manning
      * DEN
      * 3812

      You do not see Eli on that list do you? No.

      The best QB's are Drew 'Adrian Peterson fumbles got me a ring' Brees
      Matt 'im not even good we just dont run' stafford
      Matt 'i cant win a playoff game ryan'
      Toy 'I cant win a playoff game romo'
      and peyton 'i have less super bowls then my bro eli' manning.

      There you go
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by appodictic View Post
        Best QB's are all right here

        http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

        League Leaders - Offense
        Complete List
        Passing Yards

        * 1. Drew Brees
        * NO
        * 4028

        * 2. Matthew Stafford
        * DET
        * 4006

        * 3. Matt Ryan
        * ATL
        * 3932

        * 4. Tony Romo
        * DAL
        * 3928

        * 5. Peyton Manning
        * DEN
        * 3812

        You do not see Eli on that list do you? No.

        The best QB's are Drew 'Adrian Peterson fumbles got me a ring' Brees
        Matt 'im not even good we just dont run' stafford
        Matt 'i cant win a playoff game ryan'
        Toy 'I cant win a playoff game romo'
        and peyton 'i have less super bowls then my bro eli' manning.

        There you go
        Is anyone else confused?????

        Comment


        • #5
          i don't know about good, ... it was earily similar to the 1st Eagles game ... division opponent on the road, we outplay them, but simply don't cash in and win

          having said that, the Dez Bryant hand out of bounds was a nice one in our favor ... totally the right call, but man i turned away from the TV thinking game over

          the league is such a game of inches ... the difference between 8-8 and 10-6 is generally 2 plays
          Apologize to Melo 5

          Comment


          • #6
            Losing a game, especially a game in the division that could make the difference in the tie-breaking scenario, is never a good thing.

            Comment


            • #7
              1 of the things I really liked about his game Sunday was the excitement his teammates had for him when he scored. It sure seemed like he is genuinely liked.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                At least look at QB rating for quality of QB, not passing yards.
                What's best QB got to do with the Redskins game anyway?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
                  Losing a game, especially a game in the division that could make the difference in the tie-breaking scenario, is never a good thing.
                  exactly.....that was without a doubt the most costly loss of the season.
                  because of all the tie-breakers it was actually a 2 game loss.
                  due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                  my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If we miss the playoffs by one game would you have the same opinion?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That other reply I had was from the breese thread. Do not know how that got mixed in.
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not even close to being good...It was the worst thing to happen as a Giant fan. It's quite possible if they won, they would clinch a playoff spot with one more win this season.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nothing good came from that game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                            That was a tough brutal game, and a tough loss, but it brought out the "nasty" in the giants I think. Wilson did his thing but those kicks were well blocked up and we finally saw a giants team that does not take its foot off the gas. The field goal giants went away and the TD giants got it going.
                            meh.....they should have beat the skins....the offense played like crap. The beat the Sainst who currently suck on D and STs.......oh yeah..No head Coach either....
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                              exactly.....that was without a doubt the most costly loss of the season.
                              because of all the tie-breakers it was actually a 2 game loss.
                              Yup huge loss, lots of implications that went against the Giants in terms of tie-breakers, including a possible first round bye, as they would be ahead of GB right now, and just a half game behind & have the tiebreaker over the Niners.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X