Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Francesa on drugs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    The Giants scored 52 points, the most since 1986, and he keeps on whining about how Saints gave it to them and that it was just special teams. What?! Since when special teams and turnovers didn't count? Should the Giants score every time from 80 yards away to make the score legitimate? Seriously, what are some of these media heads smoking? The only reason I'm still listening to that radio station is by default and not by choice, but wow I'm seriously considering not listening to that dope radio station anymore, well at least not Mike Francesa, since there are a few good hosts during the overnight timetable.

    Anyway, yeah man, Mike Francesa, you are no Giants fan to bash them after a such a spectacular win, get lost!!
    Probably not but he is fat.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by jomo View Post
      ..............more like high on pancakes and whipped cream and syrup and............
      He's High on the JETS !

      Comment


      • #33
        I laughed so hard when he actually got pranked by someone using the Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. He legit had a convo with it until the guy used the "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" line.

        I remember someone calling up and pretending to be Ray Ramano LMAO

        Comment


        • #34
          LMAO here he is falling asleep and waking up on air like he just seen a ghost AHAHAH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAONQyJWC-8

          WOW Im DEAD here he is solving "Unusual Suspects" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhZsgRZZV40

          But to answer your question, maybe he is? Like the title of the video states, painkillers do this to you. It's not the first time he's been caught nodding in and out on the air https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...U&feature=fvwp
          Last edited by DIPSET_ALL_DAY; 12-12-2012, 12:58 AM.

          Comment


          • #35
            You've just noticed this?????

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
              The Giants scored 52 points, the most since 1986, and he keeps on whining about how Saints gave it to them and that it was just special teams. What?! Since when special teams and turnovers didn't count? Should the Giants score every time from 80 yards away to make the score legitimate? Seriously, what are some of these media heads smoking? The only reason I'm still listening to that radio station is by default and not by choice, but wow I'm seriously considering not listening to that dope radio station anymore, well at least not Mike Francesa, since there are a few good hosts during the overnight timetable.

              Anyway, yeah man, Mike Francesa, you are no Giants fan to bash them after a such a spectacular win, get lost!!
              Haven't listened to Francesa in years. I liked him way back in the day when he used to be the voice of reason. Now he's just a pompous jerk.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                lol oh come on....we all love his rants when he's tearing the Jets to pieces but now he says something about us that isn't flattering and we're supposed to be pissed off....who cares???
                BULL****!

                This is the same fat **** that predicted the Giants would lose against the Patriots, only to come out on Monday and say that he told us so: that the Giants would win the Super Bowl.

                As an NHL fan myself, it also irritates me that he has gone on record to say that he doesn't watch hockey, doesn't know the rules but when something significant happened - mostly with regards to the Rangers - he then became a full-on NHL expert.

                A know-nothing blow hard who gets paid the big money to run his clueless mouth and drink his diet sodas. He should do the sports world a favor and just stick to his precious Yankees.
                For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                  BULL****!

                  This is the same fat **** that predicted the Giants would lose against the Patriots, only to come out on Monday and say that he told us so: that the Giants would win the Super Bowl.

                  As an NHL fan myself, it also irritates me that he has gone on record to say that he doesn't watch hockey, doesn't know the rules but when something significant happened - mostly with regards to the Rangers - he then became a full-on NHL expert.

                  A know-nothing blow hard who gets paid the big money to run his clueless mouth and drink his diet sodas. He should do the sports world a favor and just stick to his precious Yankees.
                  He absolutely picked the Patriots in 2007, along with the entire sports universe. But last year he picked the Giants and several times said that we had the better team. And even wondered how the Giants would react not being able to use the under dog card...

                  He is pretty fair about the Giants. Gives them credit when its due, and rips them when they need to be ripped. He has said countless times that Eli is not the best QB in the league, but if he needed one 4th quarter drive, he would take him every time, over every QB in the league.

                  And honestly this week he got on the defense and they deserved it. Masked by the 52 points was a defense that gave up almost 500 yards of offense.
                  #80

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I think MIke is ok when he talk about the Giants. Even his lates about the game vs the Saints. The put up 52 but Eli threw two picks and almost two others, the D let up almost 500 yards. The Giants beat a bad defesnse and bad STs....the did and they should have.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      He absolutely picked the Patriots in 2007, along with the entire sports universe. But last year he picked the Giants and several times said that we had the better team. And even wondered how the Giants would react not being able to use the under dog card...
                      I would have had no problem with that. I do have a problem with him flip-flopping and pretending that he picked the Giants all along.

                      Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      And honestly this week he got on the defense and they deserved it. Masked by the 52 points was a defense that gave up almost 500 yards of offense.
                      The same defense that got two fumbles and two turnovers and only allowed the Saints to score 20 points.

                      Not great but certainly not miserable like he tries to make it out to be.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                      Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                        I would have had no problem with that. I do have a problem with him flip-flopping and pretending that he picked the Giants all along.



                        The same defense that got two fumbles and two turnovers and only allowed the Saints to score 20 points.

                        Not great but certainly not miserable like he tries to make it out to be.
                        Not het he is the greatest sports guy but I havent heard him flip flop. he has accepted when he has said things that werent correct. i woudl have to hear this to believe it. The Giants D is not very good in many ways. Points allowed and take aways being their two strong suits. Letting up big yardage though is a bad thing. Mike is leaning towards that and saying this may eventually be a downfall for them.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                          No doubt Francessa has his opinions - dont we all?

                          You can call him all the (fat) names you want, and at times he p$##es me off also, but the guy is old school and has a lotta years and experience. He is a homer for yanks and gints/parcell, but he also knows more about all sports history than most on this board will ever know.

                          Just sayin
                          The notion that Francesa is any more knowledgeable about sports than your average die hard fan is total nonsense!
                          When he's right he goes out of his way to point it out, and when he's wrong, he denies ever saying it, giving the illusion that he's on the ball all the time which is also nonsense!!
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                          John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            Not het he is the greatest sports guy but I havent heard him flip flop. he has accepted when he has said things that werent correct. i woudl have to hear this to believe it. The Giants D is not very good in many ways. Points allowed and take aways being their two strong suits. Letting up big yardage though is a bad thing. Mike is leaning towards that and saying this may eventually be a downfall for them.
                            http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...173847436.html
                            For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                            Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              so you take the word of a writer who doesnt like him. Still not proof. Anyway....I dont care either way. I listen to him pretty often and I have found him most times to be accurate about what the Giants are or aren't doing. He likes Parcells, hates the Jets and their org, and hates Jerry Jones. Good enough for me....lol
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                so you take the word of a writer who doesnt like him.
                                If he has proof to back-up his claims (Which he does) how does him having a supposed vendetta, axe to grind downplay what Francesa said?

                                Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                I listen to him pretty often and I have found him most times to be accurate about what the Giants are or aren't doing. He likes Parcells, hates the Jets and their org, and hates Jerry Jones. Good enough for me....lol
                                What?! When the Giants didn't make the playoffs those two years, he couldn't stop slobbering about the Jets. Add him needlessly talking about other NY athletes - in whatever sport - and saying they don't hold a candle to Mantle, and yeah, I have no problem listening to dead air than this guy.
                                For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                                Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X