Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Francesa on drugs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Mike Francesa on drugs?

    The Giants scored 52 points, the most since 1986, and he keeps on whining about how Saints gave it to them and that it was just special teams. What?! Since when special teams and turnovers didn't count? Should the Giants score every time from 80 yards away to make the score legitimate? Seriously, what are some of these media heads smoking? The only reason I'm still listening to that radio station is by default and not by choice, but wow I'm seriously considering not listening to that dope radio station anymore, well at least not Mike Francesa, since there are a few good hosts during the overnight timetable.

    Anyway, yeah man, Mike Francesa, you are no Giants fan to bash them after a such a spectacular win, get lost!!

  • #2
    Yes..next question.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Yes..thread over.
      I corrected it for you
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        spectacular win ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
          spectacular win ?
          Did I say something wrong? Or did you blink and miss David Wilson fly by?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
            Did I say something wrong? Or did you blink and miss David Wilson fly by?
            LMAO, Good one
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

            Comment


            • #7
              He is also a fat ****!
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

              Comment


              • #8
                I wouldn't call it spectacular either.. Field position without a doubt made it very easy for us. Yes, it's part of the game, but we wil. Not be starting every drive at mid field every week. The offense hasn't been humming on all cylinders for a while. And the defense does have holes.
                #80

                Comment


                • #9
                  I died when I saw the title to this thread lol.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    I died when I saw the title to this thread lol.
                    Drugs don't do that to people.......lol, there is something deeper that plagues him
                    No one remembers who came in second.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol oh come on....we all love his rants when he's tearing the Jets to pieces but now he says something about us that isn't flattering and we're supposed to be pissed off....who cares???

                      Him, Kurt Warner, Skip Bayless, whoever....they're just making opinions. If it ain't Coughlin or Mara making the comments, I could care less about them because they have zero merit with regards to our football team.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        Drugs don't do that to people.......lol, there is something deeper that plagues him
                        lol....
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          lol oh come on....we all love his rants when he's tearing the Jets to pieces but now he says something about us that isn't flattering and we're supposed to be pissed off....who cares???

                          Him, Kurt Warner, Skip Bayless, whoever....they're just making opinions. If it ain't Coughlin or Mara making the comments, I could care less about them because they have zero merit with regards to our football team.
                          +1
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am secretly hoping this turns into a " Is Eli elite?" thread.
                            The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              why even listen to that fool, he only think his opinions are right

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X