Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to my thread on Levy Ad****?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my thread on Levy Ad****?

This is legitimate Giants news.....that's the guy's legal name.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

TU_Mullet_medium.jpg

Don't mock Ad****!!!!!
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

Comment

Things just get deleted too quickly here.

Comment

This Ad**** might be just what the Giants need.

Comment

LOL - the automatic censoring might have met its match

Comment

This is the official "Rock the Ad****" thread.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2998

Scouting report....

Besides sporting a sweet mullet during his career with the Oklahoma State Cowboys, Ad**** is one of top senior offensive tackle prospects in the country. Although it is unlikely he'll be able to play left tackle at the next level, he is still a quality right tackle who is sure to hear his name called during the 2012 NFL Draft.

Ad**** is a difficult prospect to get a feel for because the Cowboys utilize a quick-hitting offense that doesn't ask the offensive line to really overpower other teams. His athleticism is above-average, with good footwork and mobility in tight spaces. He doesn't look very good when asked to get nasty and overwhelm defenders in run blocking, though.

Most offensive linemen have the opposite skill-set where they need to work on their technique and already possess brute strength. Bulking up for the NFL will be asking a lot for a guy who already has a lot of weight on his frame. If he can maintain his work ethic, he may be able to live up to his draft status. In recent months, Ad**** has experienced a slide down draft boards since some teams are questioning his ability to block in an offense that does not use the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
              LOL - the automatic censoring might have met its match

The automatic censoring needs to back the **** off.

This dude is a GIANT now..... I have as much right to talk Ad**** as I do to talking about Eli Manning.

I just wish the Giants still had Madison Hedge****...... could you imagine Seeing David Wilson running behind Ad**** and Hedge****???

Comment

Too much Hedge**** and Ad****

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Things just get deleted too quickly here.
                  Its aggravating, my thread got locked for an unknown reason, about Eli being a future hall of famer...who knows.
                  Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Did u have a link? That could be it. You could be just making stuff up if you don't show proof.
                    Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
                      Its aggravating, my thread got locked for an unknown reason, about Eli being a future hall of famer...who knows.
                      It got locked cuz people keep on making stupid Eli threads and the mods are tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        The automatic censoring needs to back the **** off.

This dude is a GIANT now..... I have as much right to talk Ad**** as I do to talking about Eli Manning.

I just wish the Giants still had Madison Hedge****...... could you imagine Seeing David Wilson running behind Ad**** and Hedge****???
                        Only if we traded for Andre Johnson...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          It got locked cuz people keep on making stupid Eli threads and the mods are tired of it.
                          Big deal, mine was a legit thread with good conversation. There's thousands of threads on here I would imagine. There's always going to be Eli threads and it will always lead to the same conversation.
                          Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Did u have a link? That could be it. You could be just making stuff up if you don't show proof.
                            http://snygiants.com/transactions/gi...ce-squad-move/

Giants Make Practice Squad Move

December 11th, 20127:29 pm
                            Ralph Vacchiano@RVacchianoNYDN
                            The Giants signed Oklahoma State G Levy Ad**** to their practice squad and waived Stony Brook G Paul Fenaroli. #NYG

Comment

Big deal, mine was a legit thread with good conversation. There's thousands of threads on here I would imagine. There's always going to be Eli threads and it will always lead to the same conversation.
                              Which is why it gets deleted I'd imagine. I don't moderate the boards dude. Take it up with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X