No announcement yet.

DISAPPOINTED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing how the Giants played in the post season last year the Falcons might look at this as a chance to ruin their post season chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      Knowing how the Giants played in the post season last year the Falcons might look at this as a chance to ruin their post season chances.

Exactly !

Comment

At this point in your schedule i feel like your safe. i want falcons to smoke giants but i have tough time really beleiving they will. I am just laughing because you guys need to go against the seahwaks and the 49ers to see what a knockout punch feels like.................

i think you will beat the remaning part of your schedule easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucke View Post
          At this point in your schedule i feel like your safe. i want falcons to smoke giants but i have tough time really beleiving they will. I am just laughing because you guys need to go against the seahwaks and the 49ers to see what a knockout punch feels like.................

i think you will beat the remaning part of your schedule easily.
          We already went up against the 49ers this year, and clobbered the crap out of them.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            We already went up against the 49ers this year, and clobbered the crap out of them.
            +1 ^^
            We may have to do it again.............So we do it !

Comment

10 wins will get us in one way or the other, as division winner or WC. not sweating it. plus, i guarantee washing and dallas dont win out anyways. 2 wins and we clinch imho and seeing as how week 17 is vs the jv eagles, we just gotta split these next two

Comment

Working...
              X