Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISAPPOINTED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DISAPPOINTED

    Atlanta has high hopes of beating the Giants, I hate to DISAPPOINT them but the Giants need this WIN Big time !

    The Falcons are still in good position to clinch a first-round bye or the NFC’s No. 1 playoff seed as they stare down the final three games of the season.
    Despite the 30-20 loss to Carolina last week, Atlanta can clinch the No. 1 or a guarantee of at least the No. 2 spot by beating the Giants and then getting a little help from a couple of teams.
    http://blog.atlantafalcons.com/jayad...for-no-1-seed/

    Time to start DISAPPOINTING Teams ! No one cares about us ! We have to control our own Destiny !

  • #2
    Winning out is what the Giants have to do. They are the only NFC East team that can get to 11 wins......simple as that!
    I don't want to have to rely on other teams losing or god forbid, us needing the last game of the season against the Egirls to get in........not with the way our D has been playing.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

    John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

    Comment


    • #3
      The playoffs have already started for the Giants. They can no rely on what other teams do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
        Winning out is what the Giants have to do. They are the only NFC East team that can get to 11 wins......simple as that!
        I don't want to have to rely on other teams losing or god forbid, us needing the last game of the season against the Egirls to get in........not with the way our D has been playing.
        +1











        Never underestimate the Giants !

        Comment


        • #5
          ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......
            Yeah but so far the revenge factor has not worked against them this year. Hopefully that doesn't change this week.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Yeah but so far the revenge factor has not worked against them this year. Hopefully that doesn't change this week.
              I know....they still have that doubt hanging over their heads. May cause them to push, over coach, and think too much.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                I think they were looking past the Panthers for our game this week. It should be a good one. Hope Eli brings his A game.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......
                  The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                    The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?
                    That is why J Williams and Rivers are important. Im sure those 2 will be on him.
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      The playoffs have already started for the Giants. They can no rely on what other teams do.
                      That's a good way to put it. One loss moves them from #4 seed to "in the hunt".

                      However, on the positive side, Washington has to play Dallas, so the Giants are assured that one of their main rivals will have to take a step back.

                      I'm really hoping the Seahawks stumble too.....the best chance of that is v. 49ers.

                      I'm also thinking the Bears might be on their way down...big game v. the Packers this weekend.

                      http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
                      Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 12-12-2012, 11:56 AM.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                      "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                        The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?
                        he still has to get the ball......start with stopping him by getting to Ryan
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          he still has to get the ball......start with stopping him by getting to Ryan
                          They need to get in his face all day. Get at him during pre game warm ups, coming out of the tunnel, all 4 quarters, and the post game press conference.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            I think they were looking past the Panthers for our game this week. It should be a good one. Hope Eli brings his A game.
                            I think Eli is going to go off big time.

                            Right now the Falcons are considered Big Game Chokers, too....they are under a lot of pressue.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                            "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Read what the Falcon Fans are saying about the Giants...The Giants don't want this WIN !

                              http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/at...tlanta-falcons

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X