Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to our "JPP of Tight Ends" draft pick????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to our "JPP of Tight Ends" draft pick????

I remember there was a lot of buzz around our 4th round pick - Adrien Robinson - he's supposed to have been one of the fastest TE to have come out in the draft with stellar hands. He's was a bit behind picking up the system, but at this point I wonder why he's not out there??

Why would you bother putting such a threat out there ? seriously we dont want to score to easily do we ? ahah

Comment

I think it might be "Marvin Austin Syndrome"......aka "draft hype".
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Bennett is doing his job right now. No need for 2 of them. If MB went down, Im sure he would be in there, with Pascoe. Next year will be his chance to show up. Probably needs more work on his blocking though for the ground game.
        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Mike Pope said he doesn't trust first year TEs out there, sigh..

Comment

JPP didn't do that much his rookie year either...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Bennett is doing his job right now. No need for 2 of them. If MB went down, Im sure he would be in there, with Pascoe. Next year will be his chance to show up. Probably needs more work on his blocking though for the ground game.

Good point.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

TC probably has more faith in Pascoe blocking and Bennetts doing pretty well.

Comment

He was drafted as a raw talent with tons of athletic ability. He needs to learn. What's the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                    Why would you bother putting such a threat out there ? seriously we dont want to score to easily do we ? ahah
                    WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK

We have another guy with the skill level of cruz out there sitting simply because of killdrive...This kid can really open up the offense esp now with D Wilson getting more carries

Comment

and who do you want to sit? mb who's having a career year? come on man, think a little.. if it ain't broken then don't fix it..

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        He was drafted as a raw talent with tons of athletic ability. He needs to learn. What's the big deal?
                        The Big deal is another superb red-zone threat (or green zone) - that is being under utilized

Comment

Originally posted by rEaS View Post
                          and who do you want to sit? mb who's having a career year? come on man, think a little.. if it ain't broken then don't fix it..
                          You don't have to have MB sit genius...ever heard of a two TE set sometimes...seems to work with certain team...think a little man!!

Comment

Why are we all wondering what a 4th round TE is doing? Who cares? MB is having a awesome year, and is getting better. He will have around 800 yards receiving and 6 or 7 touchdowns at the end of the year.

Lets worry about a position that we are struggling at. OL, LB,

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                              The Big deal is another superb red-zone threat (or green zone) - that is being under utilized
                              How is he a red zone threat when he has never played a regular season game in the pros?

Comment

Working...
                              X