Let's hope AB plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope AB plays

Hard to imagine Wilson could go in there and pick up the load. Not to mention it probably takes Wilson off KO returns. AB may not be the best back in the league but he runs hard and has had a very productive year. Losing your # 1 & 2 RB's in three weeks would be tough to overcome. I think it could be a bit much for Wilson to manage as his first game as the FT RB - loud stadium, playoffs ,good defense...

This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
      They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.

Comment

Bradshaw is good for his presence. He's been very inconsistent at times, but the blame might go mostly on the offensive-line. 2 weeks ago might be different than NOW, being that the only other back we have is Wilson.

If Bradshaw sits, do we really want to go with Wilson/Torain? or Lumpkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.
          At this point, we could find more viable options than Bradshaw. He's still a good runningback, but he's been very injury prone and he seems to be very inconsistent. Not like that matters, like I said before, the offensive-line has seen its ups and downs.

At this point in the season, with Andre Brown out, I cannot see why we would ever want to bench Bradshaw. There is like a very minute chance of that even happening.

Comment

Doesn't sound like he is going to

Comment

Ahmad Bradshaw sprained knee.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
              RB Ahmad Bradshaw has a sprained knee. Coughlin won't speculate on how long he'll be out

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-sprained-knee
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-12-2012, 01:19 PM.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Cold be worse but still not good.

Comment

With a sprained knee, and Coughlin won't say what's up.... curious to see what happens, but I bet he gets time.

Comment

Not good. I can still see him getting time though... Don't trust Wilson and Torain and/or Lumpkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Not good. I can still see him getting time though... Don't trust Wilson and Torain and/or Lumpkin.
                      Would you risk him more by putting him out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Would you risk him more by putting him out there?
                        It's not really up to me, so I really can't make judgement on that. I just hope the coaching staff can really adjust to the Falcons game if they have to go in there with Wilson/Torain/Lumpkin.

Comment

Man. I wonder how long it will take to know if the players union is able to get Jacobs released...

A fresh and motivated Jacobs splitting carries with Wilson would be a nightmare!

(I doubt this will happen, just dreaming)
                          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

This is why we picked up Wilson in the first round. Bradshaw has been hurt every season since being drafted. This is Wilson's chance, just like Bradshaw had when Ward went down. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                              Man. I wonder how long it will take to know if the players union is able to get Jacobs released...

A fresh and motivated Jacobs splitting carries with Wilson would be a nightmare!

(I doubt this will happen, just dreaming)
                              Yeah, he's not going to get released.

Comment

Working...
                              X