Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contain White and Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Contain White and Jones

    Key to this game is containing this dynamic duo. Hope the pass rush really is in full effect this weekend for that is key to this game.

    Get to Ryan quick enough so he doesn't have a lot of time to hit a really open Roddy White or Julio Jones.

    Webster on Jones and Prince on White

    Or

    Vice versa?

  • #2
    Prince has a hamstring injury..don't know how serious it is but if we he's good to go I think he should be on White.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Prince has a hamstring injury..don't know how serious it is but if we he's good to go I think he should be on White.
      That's what I'm thinking. I like Webster on the more speedy receiver

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moke View Post
        That's what I'm thinking. I like Webster on the more speedy receiver
        They were asking on Twitter if the Giants defense should stop the run or get to Matt Ryan first.

        Are they even running that well? I don't think they are, I could be wrong but that's what I heard..
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          this team will get gashed by play action this week

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moke View Post
            That's what I'm thinking. I like Webster on the more speedy receiver
            A slow corner on a speedy receiver? lol

            Comment


            • #7
              asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                A slow corner on a speedy receiver? lol
                Webster isn't necessarily slow, he just has horrible tactics.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
                  asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line
                  That wasn't the case in the playoffs.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
                    asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line
                    Andy Dalton has a career high 4 TDs, I'm sure Ryan will set a new career record too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      agreed White and Jones requires containment but dont forget Gonzales! hes more of a "go to" guy than either of those wideouts. just my opinion!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
                        asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line
                        You do realize we've already held Jones/White/Gonzales to about 150 yards/no tds combined right?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          A slow corner on a speedy receiver? lol
                          yurr.....

                          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Webster isn't necessarily slow, he just has horrible tactics.
                          Thanks Rudy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by drewz View Post
                            You do realize we've already held Jones/White/Gonzales to about 150 yards/no tds combined right?
                            that was then, this is now. you're talking about 2 pro bowl wr's against a shaky webster n hobbling prince? im hoping im wrong but i see 100 yrd games for both

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              c web is a joke chase blackburn is faster then him
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X