Contain White and Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contain White and Jones

Key to this game is containing this dynamic duo. Hope the pass rush really is in full effect this weekend for that is key to this game.

Get to Ryan quick enough so he doesn't have a lot of time to hit a really open Roddy White or Julio Jones.

Webster on Jones and Prince on White

Or

Vice versa?

Prince has a hamstring injury..don't know how serious it is but if we he's good to go I think he should be on White.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Prince has a hamstring injury..don't know how serious it is but if we he's good to go I think he should be on White.
      That's what I'm thinking. I like Webster on the more speedy receiver

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        They were asking on Twitter if the Giants defense should stop the run or get to Matt Ryan first.

Are they even running that well? I don't think they are, I could be wrong but that's what I heard..

Comment

this team will get gashed by play action this week

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            A slow corner on a speedy receiver? lol

Comment

asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                Webster isn't necessarily slow, he just has horrible tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
                  asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line
                  That wasn't the case in the playoffs.

Comment

Andy Dalton has a career high 4 TDs, I'm sure Ryan will set a new career record too.

Comment

agreed White and Jones requires containment but dont forget Gonzales! hes more of a "go to" guy than either of those wideouts. just my opinion!
                      sigpic

Comment

You do realize we've already held Jones/White/Gonzales to about 150 yards/no tds combined right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          yurr.....

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Webster isn't necessarily slow, he just has horrible tactics.
                          Thanks Rudy

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                            You do realize we've already held Jones/White/Gonzales to about 150 yards/no tds combined right?
                            that was then, this is now. you're talking about 2 pro bowl wr's against a shaky webster n hobbling prince? im hoping im wrong but i see 100 yrd games for both

Comment

c web is a joke chase blackburn is faster then him
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X