Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Wrinkle ... Matt Ryan Has The Flu

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/top...n-has-the-flu/

Reports fluctuating between head cold, flu and bubonic plague.

But all agree he's sick.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Maybe he'll perform like Jordan plus unless he's extremely ill it won't matter by Sunday. Hopefully he gets the entire team sick.

Comment

Bubonic plague? LOL

Comment

Sorry to hear Matty Ice is sick. If he can't play that will give us some advantage.

Comment

He will play no doubt - sitting out a football game due to sickness other then something that puts you in hospital would e the softest move ever- he's playing

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
            He will play no doubt - sitting out a football game due to sickness other then something that puts you in hospital would e the softest move ever- he's playing
            I think Cutler owns that by benching himself in a playoff game ... but I digress.

Short of a scorching case of leprosy and loss of limbs, Ryan will play ... he just might not be at full strength.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

If he's sick now, he'll be fine come game-time.

Probably on some super anti-biodics by now...

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                I can see a bad stomach virus keeping someone out. The last thing I would want to happen if I were hit is **** my pants or throw up all over the would be tackler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                  If he's sick now, he'll be fine come game-time.

Probably on some super anti-biodics by now...
                  yea youre right. Its only Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I can see a bad stomach virus keeping someone out. The last thing I would want to happen if I were hit is **** my pants or throw up all over the would be tackler.
                    Both those things could potentially slow down a pass rush

Comment

On the other hand you better hope that the Center has a good immune system...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

A bad stomach virus that lasts a week is called Malaria

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                          A bad stomach virus that lasts a week is called Malaria

Or, in Chinese, strokeofgoodfortune
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sick or not, he was a full go at practice today.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Sick or not, he was a full go at practice today.
                              This is a Trojan Horse issue
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X