Do we have a big advantage vs Ravens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a big advantage vs Ravens?

Peyton is playing them this week. You think he shares notes with Eli? I bet the manning bros would love to have a shot to meet in the big game!

Just like he was supposed to help with the Bengals game right?

Comment

Originally posted by G-MEN2007XLII View Post
      the Bengals corrected their errors against the first manning, they were ready for the second one.

Comment

I think our advantage is named Joe Flacco....he's the reason the Ravens lost to the Skins, IMHO.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
          I think our advantage is named Joe Flacco....he's the reason the Ravens lost to the Skins, IMHO.
          in other words stop rice and let the put them the ball in Flacco's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            in other words stop rice and let the put them the ball in Flacco's hands.
            If the Giants don't find a way to stop the run it will be very difficult.

Comment

these are all professional teams and the advantage goes to the team whos game plan is most effective!

Ray Rice is the where the Ravens want to go. stopping Rice will go a long ways in giving us the advantage!

imo the weak link on the Ravens is Flacco. forcing him to throw plays directly into the defense's hands.

he is not mobile so with our pass rushers it could be a long day for him and the Ravens.
              sigpic

Comment

We need to deal with the Falcons first. See me next week on this.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  Ditto, play the schedule w/o looking ahead/

Comment

I think the ravens will be a more exciting game to watch, the falcons bore me for some reason, but you're right we need to deal with them first.

Comment

What does it matter if us fans look pass the Falcons? Its the players out there not us.
                      We Want 5!

Comment

Originally posted by laylow28 View Post
                        What does it matter if us fans look pass the Falcons? Its the players out there not us.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by G-MEN2007XLII View Post
                          Dito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by laylow28 View Post
                            the Ravens wont matter if the Giants dont win this week. Mathematically yes they are still in it but in realty if the lose this weekend they are done. IMO
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                              Peyton is playing them this week. You think he shares notes with Eli? I bet the manning bros would love to have a shot to meet in the big game!
                              It didnt help with the Bengals.

Comment

Working...
                              X