Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki Says Eli comment misunderstood meant Eli was a funny guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tiki Says Eli comment misunderstood meant Eli was a funny guy


  • #2
    Tiki is still trying to be relevant, unfortunately he is not!

    Comment


    • #3
      actually he has a new job and he was a great Giant. Howard hit it right on the head fans were upset and felt he retired too early. and Tiki was not a homer and gave his honest opinion. Like it or not Tiki will be around he is a really smart articulate guy.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was thinking I can book Tiki for $1000 to go to a giants game with me!!!! how cool is that to show up with Tiki on my arm.
        Last edited by Harooni; 12-13-2012, 07:25 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          I was thinking I can book Tiki for $1000 to go to a giants game with me!!!! how cool is that to show up with Tiki on my arm.
          Or in your wallet
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Or in your wallet
            Ahh its a bargain really I went to the website he will actually come out and coach you for $500. My son is in peewee football this would be so great.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              actually he has a new job and he was a great Giant. Howard hit it right on the head fans were upset and felt he retired too early. and Tiki was not a homer and gave his honest opinion. Like it or not Tiki will be around he is a really smart articulate guy.
              Tiki was a great player for the Giants. I'm not sure everyone believes that is the same as being a great Giant. I personally respect what Tiki did for the team on the field and hold no ill will, but I think he may be more of a "funny guy" than Eli. Hope you get your money's worth.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                Ahh its a bargain really I went to the website he will actually come out and coach you for $500. My son is in peewee football this would be so great.
                I truly admire your loyalty
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chasjay View Post
                  Tiki was a great player for the Giants. I'm not sure everyone believes that is the same as being a great Giant. I personally respect what Tiki did for the team on the field and hold no ill will, but I think he may be more of a "funny guy" than Eli. Hope you get your money's worth.
                  Second this......probably the most talented Giants running back of all time.....but a "Great Giant"? Two completely different things.....I say nay to being a "Great Giant" but yes to being the best Giants running back on the field.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    actually he has a new job and he was a great Giant. Howard hit it right on the head fans were upset and felt he retired too early. and Tiki was not a homer and gave his honest opinion. Like it or not Tiki will be around he is a really smart articulate guy.
                    Tiki was a great player as a Giant. IMO he is not a great Giant. You say he was honest I say he said **** he didnt need to say much of the time. There is honesty and there is speaking without thinking. He blamed TC for taking the fun of the game away from him. **** that. Tiki is articulate but so what.....why is that a good thing?? That means squat about someone's character. He really blew it for me on my perception of him.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      Tiki was a great player as a Giant. IMO he is not a great Giant. You say he was honest I say he said **** he didnt need to say much of the time. There is honesty and there is speaking without thinking. He blamed TC for taking the fun of the game away from him. **** that. Tiki is articulate but so what.....why is that a good thing?? That means squat about someone's character. He really blew it for me on my perception of him.
                      So are you saying other players didnt come out about TC??? I got news for you go read strahans book and speak to ex jag players. everything Tiki said was the truth, but because he wasnt a Homer Fans threw stones at him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        So are you saying other players didnt come out about TC??? I got news for you go read strahans book and speak to ex jag players. everything Tiki said was the truth, but because he wasnt a Homer Fans threw stones at him.
                        Truth is one thing. There is time for the truth and there is time to STFU. Tiki's ego is so ****ing huge it distorts his reality. Strahan has openly said he didnt like TC when he first came on. They he grew to love the guy.
                        Sorry Bro....I dont like Tiki. Great RB but I dont like him. BTW....he isn't the only football -player I dont like. I think LT is POS as a person too.....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tiki isnt a bad person, and either is LT. first off LT was set up but thats another story (sure he liked hookers who doesnt)

                          but as for Tiki dont you think a few little comments got blown up from sensitive fans??? and the media kept repeating those same comments. I do think that Tiki is a confident person and sometimes brash but it doesnt make him a bad person. hell some nfl players kill people and dogs and dont get vilified as Tiki was.

                          its time to realize he was a great Giant and has opinions of his own just like Simms.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            going back on topic The story of Eli rejecting Tiki's shot naked was interesting and follows the theme that Eli is a jokester. and i remember some oline members stating the same thing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                              Tiki isnt a bad person, and either is LT. first off LT was set up but thats another story (sure he liked hookers who doesnt)

                              but as for Tiki dont you think a few little comments got blown up from sensitive fans??? and the media kept repeating those same comments. I do think that Tiki is a confident person and sometimes brash but it doesnt make him a bad person. hell some nfl players kill people and dogs and dont get vilified as Tiki was.

                              its time to realize he was a great Giant and has opinions of his own just like Simms.
                              you have your opinion and I have mine......done deal
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X