Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict the score

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why is that so funny? Did the offense look very good the other day? Are they no thin in their secondary?
    lmao
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      The offense could possibly wake up this week, but that secondary is troublesome.
      If we score touchdowns instead of field goals, our defense can stop their offense more than their defense can stop ours. Just got to end up with TDs and not stalling in the green zone.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        lmao
        Ok.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jahh View Post
          If we score touchdowns instead of field goals, our defense can stop their offense more than their defense can stop ours. Just got to end up with TDs and not stalling in the green zone.
          Well that's IF and it could happen. Still, the secondary is a huge problem. Hope Prince can play.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            Ok.
            We scored 52 points.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              We scored 52 points.
              Yes, and it was a great game to watch, but you have to give a lot of credit to the special teams and defense for that. They scored 52 points and probably had as many yards as they did the week before when they scored 16. Would they have scored nearly as much had the special teams and defense not set them up so well all game? Maybe, but they have been in a rut for well over a month now and lest week was an ok performance.

              Comment


              • #37
                Giants 27
                Falcons 21

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Yes, and it was a great game to watch, but you have to give a lot of credit to the special teams and defense for that. They scored 52 points and probably had as many yards as they did the week before when they scored 16. Would they have scored nearly as much had the special teams and defense not set them up so well all game? Maybe, but they have been in a rut for well over a month now and lest week was an ok performance.
                  Haha alright, regardless touchdowns were scored and only one field goal. It shouldnt matter how you get them.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Haha alright, regardless touchdowns were scored and only one field goal. It shouldnt matter how you get them.
                    We have not seen them score like that though without the help of the special teams and defense? Will they get all those return yards and turnovers again?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      NYG - 31
                      ATL -10
                      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        We have not seen them score like that though without the help of the special teams and defense? Will they get all those return yards and turnovers again?
                        That wasnt the issue at hand. It wasnt that we COULDNT get into the position to score, it was that we were not scoring when the opportunity presented itself.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          That's true, but its also demoralizing when a team keeps starting in your territory. That had to have an effect on their defense.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Yes, and it was a great game to watch, but you have to give a lot of credit to the special teams and defense for that. They scored 52 points and probably had as many yards as they did the week before when they scored 16. Would they have scored nearly as much had the special teams and defense not set them up so well all game? Maybe, but they have been in a rut for well over a month now and lest week was an ok performance.
                            Isn't the Special Teams group getting on the plane?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Isn't the Special Teams group getting on the plane?
                              Was that the norm though? Can they rely on that kind of production every game?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                24-23 Giants with last second FG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X