Clear All

Originally posted by bleeding blue View Post
    24-23 Giants with last second FG
    Please for the love of God no...I need my prescriptions

Comment

Giants:27

Falcons:20
      sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        Falcons- 3

Giants- 85
        Like it.
        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Was that the norm though? Can they rely on that kind of production every game?
          Here's what I think. You take advantage wherever you can in the NFL. When we win a matchup in any of the three aspects of the game, you do everything you can to make plays. For the first time in recent memory, we are able to look at Special Teams and, with few exceptions, see a very good, above average result across the games we have played. "Most" teams have not returned kicks and punts in a way that has hurt us. Nothing is perfect in the NFL, but I don't see ST's as an achilles heel by any means.

It's no different when the offense and/or the defense is struggling and the other group makes plays to bail them out. Stevie Brown has been a one man "here's the ball Eli" crew." That's not flukey, it's how he plays.

Against the Saints, Eli started out iffy. Did the defense fold? Did STs fade? You can't always have all three phases operating on all 8 cylinders. But in games against our toughest opponents, we just seem to make the plays that win the game after 60 minutes of football.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Jints-34/ birds 30

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Here's what I think. You take advantage wherever you can in the NFL. When we win a matchup in any of the three aspects of the game, you do everything you can to make plays. For the first time in recent memory, we are able to look at Special Teams and, with few exceptions, see a very good, above average result across the games we have played. "Most" teams have not returned kicks and punts in a way that has hurt us. Nothing is perfect in the NFL, but I don't see ST's as an achilles heel by any means.It's no different when the offense and/or the defense is struggling and the other group makes plays to bail them out. Stevie Brown has been a one man "here's the ball Eli" crew." That's not flukey, it's how he plays. Against the Saints, Eli started out iffy. Did the defense fold? Did STs fade? You can't always have all three phases operating on all 8 cylinders. But in games against our toughest opponents, we just seem to make the plays that win the game after 60 minutes of football.
              The point is that the offense played ok the last game and has not been all that good for quite some time. Will the get the same help this week? If not have we seen anything that says they have are a better offense?

Comment

The point is that the offense played ok the last game and has not been all that good for quite some time. Will the get the same help this week? If not have we seen anything that says they have are a better offense?
                I think the cavalry mentality is here to stay
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Anyway, the point is that for a long time they have been struggling on offense and they opens up last week with a great performance by the special teams and defense. What those units did last week was not the norm. Do they get those returns every week or even close to it?

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Anyway, the point is that for a long time they have been struggling on offense and they opens up last week with a great performance by the special teams and defense. What those units did last week was not the norm. Do they get those returns every week or even close to it?
                    I think they will, and if they don't that should not stop us from marching down the field. We are way too talented to be getting stalled in the red zone. It's been happening for years now.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

***** Wilson 12
                      ******Giants 15
                      ----------------------
                      Giants Total 27 ***** Falcons 14

Comment

You knowledge of football is terrible. You need to stop it.

Now lets look back against Dallas in the second game. You see how the Cowboys threw ints close to the Dallas endzone, and the Giants were unable to capitalize? This shows that the Giants offense was real bad. They had the opportumities and didn;t score. This was the Giants problems. They never had troubles movin the chains as of late but were unable to get tds. Now you said the offense wasn't good for some time? How about the Packers? They were before the Skins game and was not too far away. You need to study the game more my friend.

Yet I might have to give you some credit though, the Hawkies do have a good defense and may hold the Giants offense under a certain amount of points and Falcons might win. Yet I feel that since our special teams is doing well, the Giants may beat the Falcons. Special teams is not that far away from defense and offense.

Comment

Didn't want to be right. Just saw it coming.

Comment

Working...
                          X