OFFICIAL NYG MB'S DO NOT BASH ELI RULE IS IN EFFECT ***DON'T JINX US******

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL NYG MB'S DO NOT BASH ELI RULE IS IN EFFECT ***DON'T JINX US******

OK folks the rule is easy, don't bash our QB and think positive for your team. No haters allowed. These guys are trying hard. No matter what you feel they did/did not do, save the hate for the off season. WE need to stick together as fans. Of course, after the game, absolutely discuss your thoughts but fail is not in this equation as far as I am concerned.
    Attached Files

and my gif did not work...darn

Comment

This should be good
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The gauntlet has been thrown ..... in Morehead's face.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KG270NsYn0

Comment

I'm thinking Eli is going to set a record for most consecutive completions this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy in INdy View Post
                OK folks the rule is easy, don't bash our QB and think positive for your team. No haters allowed. These guys are trying hard. No matter what you feel they did/did not do, save the hate for the off season. WE need to stick together as fans. Of course, after the game, absolutely discuss your thoughts but fail is not in this equation as far as I am concerned.
                As long as they keep winning it will be no problem what so ever. I'm in......till then... anyway lol....

Comment

where's the beer??

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                  I'm thinking Eli is going to set a record for most consecutive completions this weekend
                  drat the emoticons changed...need beer...need beer

Comment

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

5X SB MVP when he retires. GOAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy in INdy View Post

Comment

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                            Eli Manning and his eco-drive watch for president.

Comment

New here, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X