Deon Grant chimes in...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deon Grant chimes in...

Deon Grant says Prince Amukamara isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle & Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.

----

I could see Prince demanding a trade soon. I would hate being in his shoes right now when you are a rookie and barely had any time to learn the system, and 2 vets are calling you out. Grant shouldnt even be on this team. Rolle has been pretty bad too.

Re: Deon Grant chimes in...

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Deon Grant says Prince Amukamara isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle & Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.

----

I could see Prince demanding a trade soon. I would hate being in his shoes right now when you are a rookie and barely had any time to learn the system, and 2 vets are calling you out. Grant shouldnt even be on this team. Rolle has been pretty bad too.

[/quote]

Grant said he wasnt ready weeks ago....and you know what he is right..

Dont think what Grant said is throwing him under the bus. Rolle on the other hand should just shut the **** up. He cant back up **** because he cant even make a ****ing easy tackle when it matters....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yes. A rookie is going to demand a trade. This happens all the time.

And yes, I'm being sarcastic

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]

Dont think what Grant said is throwing him under the bus. Rolle on the other hand should just shut the **** up. He cant back up **** because he cant even make a ****ing easy tackle when it matters....

[/quote]

Grant may be right, but he is just pointing fingers like Rolle. They all will hate eachother soon, if not already. The writing is on the wall. And its not like Grant is any better, or that we have anyone who could be better then Prince right now...

Ross isnt ready either. He is getting abused more then Prince.

Comment

They left Prince on an Island last week with Robinson when they were playing 2 deep safeties non of the 2 managed to stay behind the last guy which is what they are meant to be doing they can both **** off Prince is the future of this Defence Deon Grant can get out of here he is a washed up slow small nickel LB trying to play safety

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]

[/quote]

Grant may be right, but he is just pointing fingers like Rolle. They all will hate eachother soon, if not already. The writing is on the wall. And its not like Grant is any better, or that we have anyone who could be better then Prince right now...

[/quote]

I hear you......would be nice if Price called them out in some fashion. Not that he would but that would be priceless. Price blew some coverages but they suck too.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Yes. A rookie is going to demand a trade. This happens all the time. And yes, I'm being sarcastic[/quote]

Maybe not a trade, but his teammates arent helping him grow at all or get any confidence. They all just need to STFU. This defense is horrible. I dont think Thomas or Goff makes a difference either.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]

[/quote]

Grant isn't ready to play NFL football the guy is slow takes bad angles can't cover anyone doesn't stay deep enough when he should and misses tackles this guy is saying other people aren't ready to play in the NFL???????????? Look at your self before you point finger

Comment

Grant is whining because he only played 15 snaps yesterday after playing 60+ snaps the previous 4 weeks. He's done here and won't be resigned.

Comment

Why in the world would be demand a trade? He is their future while Grant will most likely be gone after this season and with any luck Rolle too.

Comment

demand a trade lol WTF lol the dumbest ****ing thing ever..

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

----

[/quote]

ur taking it much worse than it is

its obvious that him having no OTAs or preseason is effecting him, just like most of us thought it would. If Prince has any common sense he would take this in stride because he was a major factor in us getting down in the first half
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

There has been a HUGE drop off in Grants play from last year to this year.

Comment

And Deon Grant looks ready for retirement. He cant tackle and according to PFF hes right there with Rolle as one of the worst safeties in the NFL. He needs to retire and get his AARP card.

Comment

Princ was pulled - Grant was just stating the obvious.

Never understood how stating something that everybody already knows can be considered offensive.

That whole idea of trying to cap players perceptions and what they say in interviews always irked me.

The first step in resolving an issue is identifying it and acknowleldging it.

I know...team spirit and all that....but they are big boys. Call em out, then help em out.

Comment

Working...
                              X