Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buried Genome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buried Genome?

    Is it about that time again for our Giants superstitious ritual? I think so! Whoever it was that started that thread last year, show yourself! The New York Giants need you, it's about that time, we need to basically win the next 7 games in a row

  • #2
    It's too early for that. Gnome's power is finite. Let's use it only when we reaaaally need it.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

    Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

    Comment


    • #3
      Pretty sure it was BigBluePoint that started it.......mine is still buried in it's place.....hasn't moved since the away Dallas game late last year:





      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
        Pretty sure it was BigBluePoint that started it.......mine is still buried in it's place.....hasn't moved since the away Dallas game late last year:





        +1

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          +1
          BAHAHA my favorite thread LIVES!! FEAR THE GNOME DIRTY BIRDS!!

          Comment


          • #6
            This sounds like the title of a fringe genetic science article.

            Comment


            • #7
              I was thinking about that earlier this week. We could use the Gnome.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                This sounds like the title of a fringe genetic science article.
                Lmao
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes, I confess. It was me, BigBluePoint, that started the Gnome movement or lack of movement last year. You guys were fantastic and followed in my little guy's footsteps. This year, my Gnome is standing right side up in my back yard, right next to a small Giants pennant that I have flying next to him. It's a small shrine to our beloved team. Will his magic work again? We can only hope. I did say in a earlier thread over a month ago, that my Gnome stood firm and in place when Superstorm Sandy hit and my home was surrounded by frothing, angry sea water. It was a foot and half deep and moved heaven and earth around my house. But you know what? My Giants Gnome stood gallantly and fearless right where I put him and not a hair on his pointy-capped head was mussed. He's one tough little sucker. So do what you want with your gnomes. My deserves to be standing tall this year. Of course if we start losing (sorry I said that), he's going right back into his hole in the ground!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As those bud light commercials say... it's only weird if it doesn't work.

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBluePoint View Post
                      Yes, I confess. It was me, BigBluePoint, that started the Gnome movement or lack of movement last year. You guys were fantastic and followed in my little guy's footsteps. This year, my Gnome is standing right side up in my back yard, right next to a small Giants pennant that I have flying next to him. It's a small shrine to our beloved team. Will his magic work again? We can only hope. I did say in a earlier thread over a month ago, that my Gnome stood firm and in place when Superstorm Sandy hit and my home was surrounded by frothing, angry sea water. It was a foot and half deep and moved heaven and earth around my house. But you know what? My Giants Gnome stood gallantly and fearless right where I put him and not a hair on his pointy-capped head was mussed. He's one tough little sucker. So do what you want with your gnomes. My deserves to be standing tall this year. Of course if we start losing (sorry I said that), he's going right back into his hole in the ground!
                      That's unreal.....After hearing that, maybe he should be kept in his place for the rest of the season

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        It's too early for that. Gnome's power is finite. Let's use it only when we reaaaally need it.
                        I think it started right before the Jets game or the previous week.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally Posted by gumby74
                          It's too early for that. Gnome's power is finite. Let's use it only when we reaaaally need it.

                          Let me restate this, the Gnome's power is infinite so long as it is recharged regularly. For that reason it is best used sparing and when full energized. If used properly it will last for all of Giants eternity. I agree that it is too early to release its special powers. Never too early to talk about it however.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            This sounds like the title of a fringe genetic science article.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

                            "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have one of those too! Hasn't moved since

                              07 SB win. I will not allow anyone to touch him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X