Anyone notice with Atlanta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice with Atlanta

That they seem so much faster at home ! for some reason when they are at home it seems as there speed triples. Especially on Defense they fly to the ball.
    Watch them on grass or on the road much different team. You even look at RB Turner's numbers over the years at home and on the road big difference.

I think this will be a huge test for us as they will want to prove something from last year. I still think Matty Ice gets rattled easily. Key again is PRESSURE the QB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are undefeated at home. I am not saying we cant win i think this is a totally winnable game but they arent an easy victory and giants players should forget last years game as they were on the road....

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
      That they seem so much faster at home ! for some reason when they are at home it seems as there speed triples. Especially on Defense they fly to the ball.
      Watch them on grass or on the road much different team. You even look at RB Turner's numbers over the years at home and on the road big difference.

I think this will be a huge test for us as they will want to prove something from last year. I still think Matty Ice gets rattled easily. Key again is PRESSURE the QB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It works both ways. Eli Manning loves that fast track down there in Atlanta. Eli has never lost a game in the Georgia dome (3-0).
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Are u serious ? I thought we never won in Atlanta ? I will have to look

Comment

Wilson on that turf should be insane.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            Wilson on that turf should be insane.
            +1
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Are u serious ? I thought we never won in Atlanta ? I will have to look
              Correction 2-0 at the Georgia dome.
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

We haven't lost in Atlanta since 1978.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I think they are undefeated at home. I am not saying we cant win i think this is a totally winnable game but they arent an easy victory and giants players should forget last years game as they were on the road....
                  Pats were undefeated at home and we broke that streak.

Comment

Everytime someone brings up ATL's home record, I ask how they worked out for them in the playoffs in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                      It works both ways. Eli Manning loves that fast track down there in Atlanta. Eli has never lost a game in the Georgia dome (3-0).
                      yeah sorry I was wrong about this one. for some reason I was thinking we did bad there.

Comment

it was there speed that impressed me on the defense when watching them. Reason why they are undefeated I suppose. We beat them badly remember in NY.

They have probably circled this game on the there schedule in pre season.

Comment

The packers were undefeated at home last year too. Have faith.

Comment

Did you even see who they beat at home, other than the Broncos who were not playing well in the beginning...

Comment

There is a reason why most of the experts are picking against the G'men!

Comment

Working...
                              X