X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson retires the backflip

I guess no more flips for wilson

http://espn.go.com/new-york/video/clip?id=8747648

i liked it, but its a good idea to stop it. wonder what his new celebration will be? likely we'll see it a few times on sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
      wonder what his new celebration will be?
      Hopefully he gently tosses the ball a few feet so it doesn't crush his foot, then get carried to the sideline, wouldn't want him to trip or anything.

Comment

anyone think the flip is really any more dangerous than bradshaw's turning jump spike? i dont think so

Comment

Boo!
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Heard he's switching it up to this:

Comment

anyone think the flip is really any more dangerous than bradshaw's turning jump spike? i dont think so
              considering the condition of Bradshaw's feet , i think that that's also a stupid maneuver.
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

That's good news. That celebration is an injury waiting to happen.

I like AB's celebration the most -- jump in the air with an emphatic spiking of the ball, usually while he's usually doing a 180 in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                  Heard he's switching it up to this:
                  HA!

Comment

i think thats a good move on Wilsons part!

that back flip was an accident waiting to happen!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank God!!! We do not need assanine injuries durning a potential playoff run......COUGH Burress!!!
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Wilson def reads these boards

Comment

i liked it, but its a good idea to stop it. wonder what his new celebration will be? likely we'll see it a few times on sunday!
                          +1 A sign of maturity for the young man
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It seems innocent enough, but you know one day he'll try to do it when he's tired, or the turf is slippery, or there's debris on the field thrown from a fan.

I don't care if he does the Macerena or anything else that looks dumb. . .just not playing with the club's money on something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              +1 A sign of maturity for the young man
                              I wonder if that was his idea, or if the coaches spoke with him this week. Either way, it sounds like his head is in the right place.

Comment

Working...
                              X