spags about to get fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spags about to get fired

Appearing on NFL Network's Around The League Live Monday, Jason La Canfora said he's been told the Rams plan to "blow things up" after the season, firing head coach Steve Spagnuolo and OC Josh McDaniels.
    Hardly a surprising report with the Rams sporting one of the league's worst defenses and a historically bad offense despite having the reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year at quarterback. Injuries have played a huge part in the debacle in St. Louis, but there's really no excuse for going from 7-9 to potentially 2-14. In three years at the helm, Spagnuolo has gone 10-36. Dec 19 - 3:34 PM

---------

COME BACK

Re: spags about to get fired

Please come back.

Comment

I really do not see him coming back, just a feeling

Comment

If he get fired tonight, in my dreams he'd run the D meetings at the Timex center by early tomorrow.

Fewell has been a HUGE disappointment.

Comment

Oh my god.... DO IT!!!

Comment

I would love to have him back.. Would the NYG just fire Fewell though and bring back Spags?

Comment

have jpp appear in the interview with a 15 minute highlight of jpp with narrating from jpp himself

Comment

what would you guys think of Coughlin retiring and Spags being HC here?

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]what would you guys think of Coughlin retiring and Spags being HC here?
                  [/quote]

No, spags as DC!!

Comment

Beat me to it!
                    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-spagnuolo/
                    this is potentially GREAT news, and potentially HORRIBLE NEWS.
                    All depends... does he return to NY or Philthy?

Someone needs to show him game tape of our current defense, beg him to come back, and then show him tape of JPP.

Comment

He never had a fair chance in st. louis. The personnel there is terrible. I've always felt bad for him, Sjax and Bradford. Would love to see Spags back as defensive coordinator. He, like any other defensive coordinator, had his struggles at times but could make adjustments with the best. Sign em up!!

Comment

If he would have just been patient, and waited for Coughlin (was obvious spags was next up) he'd be the Giants coach now not worrying about being fired...... but yea BRING HIM BACK

Comment

i'm worried as hell that he goes to Philthy, and makes their D a fearsome one...

Comment

So are you guys wanting him as the HC or just the DC?

Just saying he has failed as a HC. Now as a DC I would be ok with that.

Comment

What is the Giants favor is that TC will retire much sooner than Reid and he would probably get the HC job.

Comment

Working...
                              X