LUMPKIN RETURNS HOME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUMPKIN RETURNS HOME

A Georgia native and University of Georgia Grad. Wouldn't it be something, if he Explodes for the Home Town Crowd !

How many carries would you expect him to get? I could almost see Hyno in a single set more than Lumpkin. Any idea what the breakdown of plays was for those two in a single set against New Orleans?
    I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
      How many carries would you expect him to get? I could almost see Hyno in a single set more than Lumpkin. Any idea what the breakdown of plays was for those two in a single set against New Orleans?
      I'm sure he will play, but who knows, It's up to the Boss TC > If he gets one carry, and goes for a BIG gain, it would be great ! On the other hand, if does good he stays in, If he sucks he's out.

Comment

The magic eight ball says: 3 carries for 5 yards
        "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
          The magic eight ball says: 3 carries for 5 yards
          That's no Good ! lol

Comment

I've never seen the guy play so I don't know about his production. It seems he's a good receiver, so maybe a screen or 2 his way? a wheel route? just a dump off? he'll get a few catches

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
              He might be more of a safety valve in the passing game
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sounds like the name of a doughnut shop.
                sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I read Lumpy would be used as a 3rd down back as he is a receiving threat.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever View Post
                    I read Lumpy would be used as a 3rd down back as he is a receiving threat.
                    And that makes sense based on the very limited time he has spent on the field, almost exclusively on 3rd down
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

It will be interesting to see I'm thinking 3-5 and maybe 2-4 for Torrain, the real wild card is Hynoski he may even get a couple....

Comment

Working...
                      X