Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF

"W" What's ---"T" The --- "F" Falcons
    Game plan against the Giants ?..............Don't say Win, I say Use Tony Gonzalez as much as possible !

add to that blitz when wilson is protecting

Comment

They handled Graham nicely. Part of it was some great use of safeties and Jacquian.

If I were the Falcons, I'd actually try to ride the Snelling, Jacquizz and Turner train against the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
        Game plan against the Giants ?..............Don't say Win, I say Use Tony Gonzalez as much as possible !
        Haha awesome title.
        Like penguin said, I'd use Quizz. I don't think anybody realizes our good this dude is.

Comment

I say they should play on Sunday as if they don't win, they won't receive a paycheck for the next 5 yrs....

Comment

I'd attack Hosley until he provex he can stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
              Ground and pound.....and then let the passing game play off of that. They'll most likely put Hosley to the test.

Comment

there isn't anything they can do......
                so they should just prepare their "we beat ourselves" press release.
                due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                  there isn't anything they can do......
                  so they should just prepare their "we beat ourselves" press release.
                  I'm buying that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X