Who will return kickoffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will return kickoffs?

Will Wilson still return kickoffs or maybe Jernigan or Hixon get a shot? Hixon always was good at
    kick retuns and Jernigan showed something last week.

Jernigan kickoffs, Hixon punts.

Or not.

Comment

I am OK with Jernigan doing kickoffs... I think he may be just as much of a threat as Wilson... it certainly isn't a huge drop. Wilson will likely have some returns early in the game but I don't see him doing all returns and starting.
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Tom Quinn had said last week they were getting Hixon ready to do it IF Wilson had to take more offensive snaps. Well, it seems we're there tonorrow.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Tom Quinn had said last week they were getting Hixon ready to do it IF Wilson had to take more offensive snaps. Well, it seems we're there tonorrow.
          Seems like Hixon is our 3rd receiver, so he will get a lot of offensive snaps himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
            Seems like Hixon is our 3rd receiver, so he will get a lot of offensive snaps himself.
            Yes, but he has done both before.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Coughlin stated that they have a few guys ready but he will not be taking Wilson off kickoffs after last weeks field position

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                Coughlin stated that they have a few guys ready but he will not be taking Wilson off kickoffs after last weeks field position
                I love surprises

Comment

I Bet It will be a Mix.......Starting with Wilson, to get the Giants Pumped UP ! He's not satisfied with 30 yards anymore, he's spoiled !

There’s always somebody saying that Wilson can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate the GIANTS !

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I love surprises
                    1:49

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...c-9f467baa41c4

Comment

Today's Newsday has TC saying he has no intention of taking DW off kick returns. Also has DW saying no more back flips, thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by threenout View Post
                        Will Wilson still return kickoffs or maybe Jernigan or Hixon get a shot? Hixon always was good at
                        kick retuns and Jernigan showed something last week.
                        I put Wilson in for the opening kick of both halves, even if it means empty set for the next 2 plays.

Jernigan has to pull his weight after that

I want to see Wilson on screens and dump offs
                        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          TC has spoken!

Comment

Makes a whole lot of sense to me to remove a great new-found threat on kick-offs from returning kick-offs, and who almost single-handedly beat the Saints, and replace him with one of two people whoo have never had his success returning kick-offs. I think for his safety and possible injury he should not be used as a running back either just to protect him so he can play in the SB

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
                              Makes a whole lot of sense to me to remove a great new-found threat on kick-offs from returning kick-offs, and who almost single-handedly beat the Saints, and replace him with one of two people whoo have never had his success returning kick-offs. I think for his safety and possible injury he should not be used as a running back either just to protect him so he can play in the SB
                              Actually one of the possible replacements, Hixon, has done it before. In fact, the single season all purpose record Wilson broke last week, belonged to Hixon. HOWEVER, TC has said he doesn't plan on taking Wilson out of the return role. That could change by game time, but that's the last thing he's been quoted as saying on the issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X