Why is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it?

The Giants matchup so well with teams like us and the Pats. I mean other then your pass rush what else is it that the matchups are so well. The Giants remind me to the Packers what the Pats did to the Colts in the 2000's where they had their number. Also they play well against great football teams and more flat against weaker teams just like the Packers do. With that said even if we dont win it this year I am pulling for the Gmen to take it again. I love the way the Giants go about their business and the way they play football. Classy football team as well.

Why is it you start so many threads on the Giants MB????
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE A GIANTS FAN POSING AS A CHEESEHEAD?

Comment

Bipolar Rodgers12, one thread he praises the Giants, the next he hates them.
        And to answer your question, the Giants passrush when playing at a high level can disrupt any offense in the NFL. I also have to give credit to the coaching staff, they make a gameplan that dictates opposing teams weaknesses and the players execute it.

Comment

I am a cheesehead born and raised. That is what I said if the Packers dont go all the way I hope the Giants do.

Comment

Comment

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Shouldn't you be on the Packers board

Comment

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if he was an actual Giants fan. I've never seen a fan from a different team give ours this much praise.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Maybe Rod12 just really like the Giants?

I hear they are a nice team.

Comment

He likes both teams, nothing wrong with that.....maybe GB doesn't have an awesome MB like we do

Comment

Rodgers is one of the few opposing fans that I don't mind seeing on this forum so I see no reason to bash him. He's just giving praise where praise is due. I think AP is the best running back in the NFL but does that make me a viking fan? No it doesn't.

To answer your question, Giants thrive in big games. They are a shadow of their former self in games that they 'should' win. The front four seem to up their tempo in games against the packers etc. Could be down to poor Oline protection but who knows. Like they packers did in their SB Win, The best way to win is the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                          The Giants matchup so well with teams like us and the Pats. I mean other then your pass rush what else is it that the matchups are so well. The Giants remind me to the Packers what the Pats did to the Colts in the 2000's where they had their number. Also they play well against great football teams and more flat against weaker teams just like the Packers do. With that said even if we dont win it this year I am pulling for the Gmen to take it again. I love the way the Giants go about their business and the way they play football. Classy football team as well.
                          You represent cheesehead nation well... a classy team with fans that root for good football, even if that isn't their chosen team playing. I like to think Giants fans are similar... some are some aren't. That being said... to answer your original question, I think the Giants are built to play against teams that are perennial playoff teams like NO, GB and NE. I can't answer why they come out flat against lesser teams, that is just one of those mysteries they can't seem to solve year after year.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Were both in a great conference. We represent baby!!! The NFC is a tough conference. New England was like the 5th best team in the league last year. The Giants, Packers, 49ers and the Saints were all better then the Pats. This year the Giants, Packers, 49ers and the Seahawks are all better then the best team in the AFC as well. Yeah our message board is terrible. I would rather talk football with other fans.

Comment

Thank you for your praise of the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X