Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Hyno gets into the Endzone Today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction: Hyno gets into the Endzone Today!

Just have a feeling that we see the Rhino Dance today
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I sure hope so, ive been dying to see this. Henry is a workhorse, playing a thankless position. He deserves a little recognition. He does get it though, sometimes, for his awesome blocking, but people don't see him as a scoring threat, which i think he is

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
      I sure hope so, ive been dying to see this. Henry is a workhorse, playing a thankless position. He deserves a little recognition. He does get it though, sometimes, for his awesome blocking, but people don't see him as a scoring threat, which i think he is
      I know he has gotten there once, maybe twice but called back, thinking todays the day.
      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Secret weapon he is. I almost saw it last week, he was ready, but the play did not work out that way.

Comment

Eh, he is now their best blocker in the backfield. He will be dodging more blocking than touching the ball today.

Comment

he knows the audibles better than any other rb we have

Comment

Lol this is what I'm worried about from a fantasy perspective. I have Wilson and I'm scared he won't get any goal line TDs. Although we did run him last week at the goal line and he scored.

Comment

In college, Hyno moved the football an awful lot. Caught a heck of a lot of passes. . .and not just in the flat. He ran routes. I'm not saying he's being under-used, but the man's got a lot more layers than we're seeing right now.

Comment

Nice Hynocerus article in Roanoke's thread. Steve Serby is always a fun read.

GO G-MEN !

Comment

Hard to believe he's never scored for us, despite the few carries at the goal line.
                    He surely deserves one, and I hope it's at a point when we're ahead, so he can celebrate a bit. If we're losing at the time I'm thinking he won't celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                      He's got no Choice ,Plus he will Love it ! All the GMen Have to do their Best to day !

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                        Hope not! I'm starting Wilson in fantasy today!

Comment

Working...
                        X