Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHES

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...y-school-decal

"NFL Network has learned the New York Giants will wear a decal on their helmets Sunday in memory of the lives lost in the tragic mass shooting at a Newtown, Conn. elementary school on Friday morning.

All Giants players will have the initials S.H.E.S. (Sandy Hook Elementary School) on the back of their helmets for their Week 15 matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.

The NFL has asked home teams to observe a moment of silent reflection prior to the national anthem before this weekend's games.
    A gunman murdered 20 students and six adults before apparently killing himself at the elementary school in Newtown, a town approximately 60 miles northeast of New York City."
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I'm trying to organize a vigil in my city
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Good for you, that's great.

(I'm guessing this is Giants' related)
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'll fly the colors.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          Bless you and your efforts.

Comment

Very nice gesture by the Giants. With everything that has gone on in the NY metro area- hurricane Sandy, and this- the Giants have stepped up in the community and have given a helping hand.

My prayers go out to the family and friends of new town,CT.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Good for you, that's great.

(I'm guessing this is Giants' related)
              this sure is.

Comment

Great way to show respect. I'm extremely proud of this team and others who are putting fourth the effort to give their condolences.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I hope we do the same. God bless the Giants for showing respect but they always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                    I hope we do the same. God bless the Giants for showing respect but they always do.
                    The NFL is asking all teams to announce a moment of silence before each game.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      The NFL is asking all teams to announce a moment of silence before each game.
                      Thats good. God bless the families of all involved and hope this never happens again or any other tragedy for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                        Thats good. God bless the families of all involved and hope this never happens again or any other tragedy for that matter.
                        +1 Hard to fathom

Comment

great to hear......
                          too bad its needed.....
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            great to hear......
                            too bad its needed.....
                            It's just so sad

Comment

Thanks RF. I'll be looking out for these during the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X