• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what now David Wilson is benched AGAIN...... let the kid PLAY

Unreal......... Lumpkin now has 7 carries........ Wilson has 8
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Wilson is done for the season. back to the doghouse

Comment

Unbelievable... Giants need a spark and they put a guy in with little chance of making that happen while letting the guy who could sit on the bench. Looking like this might be the end of the season for the Giants
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

There is nothing special about Wilson....I love Wilson's speed and his ability to run hard...but he does not make anyone miss or have the vision to make cut back runs.
        " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
          There is nothing special about Wilson....I love Wilson's speed and his ability to run hard...but he does not make anyone miss or have the vision to make cut back runs.
          And you saw that from his whopping 8 carries?
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

What gives. We bring up a player from the practice squad and he sees more time than Wilson
            How do u explain that??
            That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

He cant pick up the Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                You are a ****ing idiot. Wilson is a dynamic playmaker with gamebreaking speed, power, balance, and agility. There's a reason he lead the NCAA in yac last year. Kid's a beast. Give him the damn ball.

Comment

Originally posted by mrg3 View Post
                  He may have gotten bowled over, but he picked up the one he was supposed to. If they are starting a guy who couldn't make any other team at the beginning of the year over our first round pick... then we clearly have a bust.
                  My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
                    You are a ****ing idiot. Wilson is a dynamic playmaker with gamebreaking speed, power, balance, and agility. There's a reason he lead the NCAA in yac last year. Kid's a beast. Give him the damn ball.
                    Too late for that, we will try and pass it more

Comment

Originally posted by mrg3 View Post
                      If our O line could do their ONE JOB and block, we wouldnt have to be so dependent and quick to blame Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
                        If our O line could do their ONE JOB and block, we wouldnt have to be so dependent and quick to blame Wilson
                        +1

Comment

He averaged over 6 yards per carry in the 1st quarter. So what do we do? Take him out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wilson should be given over 20 carries, the Giants are obviously not the 'Pass First Team' of last year,

Wilson has the potential to be 'that running back'

Comment

empty the backfield and spread them out

Comment

Working...
                              X