Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can blame TC CB's KG ELI all you want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You can blame TC CB's KG ELI all you want

    Its all about the pass rush by this "so called" dominant DL. All talk no action most of the year...

  • #2
    The Oline is probably the single biggest factor in this game. They look like garbage. No Oline means no protection, which usually means no run game and no time for the QB to scan the field. It all comes down to the Oline in this particular game. The defense has been out there for so long that the breakdowns were inevitable. The offense isn't holding up their end and giving the D time to rest.
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

    Comment


    • #3
      They need to step up as a whole...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
        Its all about the pass rush by this "so called" dominant DL. All talk no action most of the year...
        What game are you watching? Were you expecting JPP or Tuck to throw TD passes too. lol. The entire team is still in New York. They didn't show up today.
        Lets go, Giants!

        Comment


        • #5
          OL is terrible, Nicks is hurt, Cruz is a coward, Wilson might be the worst 3rd down back in the league, Hosley has seen the back for more Atl jerseys than their equipment manager, the DL (including JPP) is living off their reputation.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
            The Oline is probably the single biggest factor in this game. They look like garbage. No Oline means no protection, which usually means no run game and no time for the QB to scan the field. It all comes down to the Oline in this particular game. The defense has been out there for so long that the breakdowns were inevitable. The offense isn't holding up their end and giving the D time to rest.
            i think its momentum. we came out with the o like playing solid for the exception of when the falcons blitzed. But eli spotted them 14 points and from that moment on the momentum just snowballed. This one is on Eli. You cant come out and play like he's been playing the last several weeks and expect to beat good teams.
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

            ~Big Mike~

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
              Cruz is a coward
              I am not going to say Cruz is a coward, but he clearly doesn't like to get hit. He will drop balls before he will take a lick.
              Lets go, Giants!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
                OL is terrible, Nicks is hurt, Cruz is a coward, Wilson might be the worst 3rd down back in the league, Hosley has seen the back for more Atl jerseys than their equipment manager, the DL (including JPP) is living off their reputation.
                jerry reese should be fired TC is washed up the linebackers are slow randell is a bust prince is soft stevie brown is not consistent cut the whole team
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                ~Big Mike~

                Comment

                Working...
                X