Giants D-line most overrated unit in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants D-line most overrated unit in the NFL

They have proven that they are soft, can't stop the run and can''t pressure the QB. Tuck is a piece of garbage and JPP is the Invisible man.

Giants receivers not far behind, although they were plagued by injuries.

Comment

And Eli is right there too....

Comment

Did they play today?

Comment

We should of kept Tollefson. Its amazing that we keep guys like Marvin Austin and Ojomo around, but fail to keep a Tolly around. Its also ashame that Kiwanuka continues to play linebacker. He needs to be a full time Defensive End and get Tuck out of there.
          " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
            And Eli is right there too....
            You can not blame Eli....He can not even step into his throws. Wilson got thrown into him on the 1st Int. And this Offensive Line is terrible. Kroy Biermann?!? Really....His wife is more popular than him.
            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Defense hasn't been very good... but at least they made a few plays. Offense has done nothing for YET ANOTHER game... most over-rated offense in the NFL in my opinion.
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                Defense hasn't been very good... but at least they made a few plays. Offense has done nothing for YET ANOTHER game... most over-rated offense in the NFL in my opinion.
                What few plays were made?
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  What few plays were made?
                  minus the turnovers, they've only given up less than 20 points (14?)
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

JPP is out of shape and has no countermoves. Tuck isn't healthy and not a good fit for DT snaps anymore, Osi chasing sacks and could care less about wins, Canty is a waste of money, Linval is 1 dimensional and Rocky came back 1 time too many, Kiwi simply isn't talented enough to compensate for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post

minus the turnovers, they've only given up less than 20 points (14?)
                      You can't minus the turnovers. They happened. And on those turnovers, the defense did nothing. Couldn't stop Gonzalez, couldn't pressure Matt Ryan, and couldn't stop Michael Turner.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I would usually disagree but there is no defending that after today.

Comment

Why do u think ive been saying DE in the 1st round all season

Comment

Justin Tuck is washed up. Osi is horrible and Eli didn't show up

Comment

Working...
                            X