Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Done - no longe a fan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Done - no longe a fan

    Been a fan since 1945. Will not watch another game or post again until TC and the Troll are gone.

    Same freaking thing week in and week out no offensive imagination, too easy to defense.

    THIS STAFF MAKES ME SICK

  • #2
    Bye.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bashful View Post
      Been a fan since 1945. Will not watch another game or post again until TC and the Troll are gone.

      Same freaking thing week in and week out no offensive imagination, too easy to defense.

      THIS STAFF MAKES ME SICK
      A fan since 1945.....sure.

      Good riddance!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Tom needs a new young o.c with fresh ideas. The whole league is in our playbook. Just not sure how we destroy gb and sf and lose 6 like this?! (& its not injuries, we had em all year)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bashful View Post
          Been a fan since 1945. Will not watch another game or post again until TC and the Troll are gone.

          Same freaking thing week in and week out no offensive imagination, too easy to defense.

          THIS STAFF MAKES ME SICK
          The Giants have been MUCH worse than this since 45 and you are quitting after a SB year? Hard to buy that story lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Looooool wooow!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Lol seeya bro

              Comment


              • #8
                I call BS on this "been a fan since 1945".


                If true, you are weak and don't care how long you've been a fan.

                Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
                  Tom needs a new young o.c with fresh ideas. The whole league is in our playbook. Just not sure how we destroy gb and sf and lose 6 like this?! (& its not injuries, we had em all year)
                  We come out flat in division games

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                    I call BS on this "been a fan since 1945".


                    If true, you are weak and don't care how long you've been a fan.
                    I've been a fan since 1925

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bashful View Post
                      Been a fan since 2011. Will not watch another game or post again until TC and the Troll are gone.

                      Same freaking thing week in and week out no offensive imagination, too easy to defense.

                      THIS STAFF MAKES ME SICK
                      Fixed that one for ya

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        I've been a fan since 1925
                        I've been a fan since 1225

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yea Blame the coaching staff. There a lack of effort out there. We did not lose this game based off X's and O's...we got manhandled and showed no fight. I hope Antrel Rolle gets the media an earful about how soft we are. I hope Coughlin comes out and call this team soft. We can keep changing coaches and coordinators it will not change, Reese needs to find guys who are hungry, willingly to play every week, and a leader on the field and off. Rolle tries to be a leader, but it usually comes after the game in preparation for next week. Rolle was very quiet after the Saint win.
                          " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            I've been a fan since 1225
                            That's impossible there wasn't even a Giants team back then

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bashful View Post
                              Been a fan since 1945. Will not watch another game or post again until TC and the Troll are gone.

                              Same freaking thing week in and week out no offensive imagination, too easy to defense.

                              THIS STAFF MAKES ME SICK
                              I dont believe you. Fan since '45? And this season was what broke you? Coming off a SB year? Yea, I don't believe you.
                              #80

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X