Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we go from scoring 52 points to a possible shut out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do we go from scoring 52 points to a possible shut out?

    Disgusted. I will never give up on the Giants, but something has got to change after this season.

  • #2
    I hate everybody

    Comment


    • #3
      Tynes missed a FG and that was it for 3-pointers. All or nothing from there on out and the Giants got nothing.

      Comment


      • #4
        That is horrible but hey!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          "hey, we avg 26 points per game in the last 2 games"

          this is what those who dont have a clue would say

          this is why "its a numbers game" is such BULL


          NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



          Originally posted by Generation Eli
          1 and done, and its not even close

          Packers 30
          Giants 13

          Comment


          • #6
            Thats what happens when you play a team that tackles better and actually plays kick return coverage.
            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
              Tynes missed a FG and that was it for 3-pointers. All or nothing from there on out and the Giants got nothing.
              Yea TC'S stubbornness may have cost us... This game could have been 17-9 at one point... Oh we'll...

              Comment


              • #8
                Teams have figured out the KG offense, and clearly the solution is so good that the offense can be shut down. You can't cut all of the players but you can replace the coordinator. His time is over, in my opinion
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Its simple, if the game plan works, all is wonderful...however if the game plan required adjustments, they are screwed, because neither coach has the skill or ability to adjust during the game, so the giants win well, or the giants stink.....all down to the gameplan....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brad View Post
                    Teams have figured out the KG offense, and clearly the solution is so good that the offense can be shut down. You can't cut all of the players but you can replace the coordinator. His time is over, in my opinion
                    It seems to all come down to this.

                    I am slowly losing faith sadly. We absolutely can not try that garbage against Samuel. Dude knows its coming every time...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      run, run, pass just ain't cutting it no more! Pass, run, pass is the way to go.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nygiantfanalways View Post
                        Yea TC'S stubbornness may have cost us... This game could have been 17-9 at one point... Oh we'll...
                        TC was trying to give these guys something to get motivated about. They couldn't execute the plays, it happens.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X