Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No excuse for Gilbride today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No excuse for Gilbride today

    He's riding Lumpkin to a shutout. This is totally inexcusable.

    I've never been a fan of Gilbride's system, and today, this could possibly be the worst game plan I have ever seen.

    I know Eli has had a rough game. But the Falcons look completely prepared for everything the Giants have attempted.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

    "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

  • #2
    Definitely time to make a decision and it should be to fire KG immediately
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah i have to agree. no excuse for eli either although didnt seem like he was given much of a chance. this was terrible and tbh, this kina performance gets a coach fired. maybe not HC, but def someones heads rolling for this up and down bs...

      Comment


      • #4
        Careful now..the coach homers are going to storm you with the "It's all execution" posts.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Careful now..the coach homers are going to storm you with the "It's all execution" posts.
          how was eli?
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

          ~Big Mike~

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
            He's riding Lumpkin to a shutout. This is totally inexcusable.

            I've never been a fan of Gilbride's system, and today, this could possibly be the worst game plan I have ever seen.

            I know Eli has had a rough game. But the Falcons look completely prepared for everything the Giants have attempted.
            It's pretty easy to prepare for Gilbride's playcalling

            Comment


            • #7
              yea its all lack of execution of KG.

              How come no 1 bright up the fact that the one semi creative player he ran, he stole from me...no joke


              NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



              Originally posted by Generation Eli
              1 and done, and its not even close

              Packers 30
              Giants 13

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                how was eli?
                Oh don't get me wrong, Eli was absolutely pathetic.
                The play calling was just as pathetic.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  when 40% of ur calls are a draw, its very easy.


                  NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                  Originally posted by Generation Eli
                  1 and done, and its not even close

                  Packers 30
                  Giants 13

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                    It's pretty easy to prepare for Gilbride's playcalling
                    You need to prepare is what suprises me, you only need to prepare for 3 plays....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont get why we didnt run wilson early and often. we had success doing that. wtf...this was a horrible approach to the game. this is a clear example of a bad strategy imo and it doesnt get more blatant than this. we absolutely had zero chance from the start, and atl looked like they were in our huddle. they were prepared and ready for everything...ur not gonna out execute a team in that situation

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Careful now..the coach homers are going to storm you with the "It's all execution" posts.
                        Perfect example of what I'm talking about....

                        Down 34-0, you finally go back to Wilson, and he turns in a good play.

                        Then, go back to Lumpkin, who turns it over.

                        I'm calling this game The Lumpkin Bowl.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                        "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          i dont get why we didnt run wilson early and often. we had success doing that. wtf...this was a horrible approach to the game. this is a clear example of a bad strategy imo and it doesnt get more blatant than this. we absolutely had zero chance from the start, and atl looked like they were in our huddle. they were prepared and ready for everything...ur not gonna out execute a team in that situation
                          Let's not focus on that, let's focus on how much Eli has sucked.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                            Perfect example of what I'm talking about....

                            Down 34-0, you finally go back to Wilson, and he turns in a good play.

                            Then, go back to Lumpkin, who turns it over.

                            I'm calling this game The Lumpkin Bowl.
                            Why was Wilson taken out anyway?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Damn did they blow today or what? Lol
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X