No announcement yet.

what's the wild card race looking like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the wild card race looking like?

I've been concentrating on the NFCE, but who do I need to start rooting against to get the wild card spot? Bears and Seattle?

It's over.

Comment

We will need help so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
        I've been concentrating on the NFCE, but who do I need to start rooting against to get the wild card spot? Bears and Seattle?
        win and we're in

Comment

If the bears lose to the packers or Seattle loses later, we control our own destiny for the wildcard (Correct me if im wrong)

Comment

We need to win out against the ravens and eagles and will need a little bit of help. Officially we are out of the playoff race if you count the scores now.

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
              win and we're in
              really? If we win the next 2 we're in without help as at least the wild card?

Comment

This loss pretty much ended the season I think
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Bears, Seattle, Minnesota, Dallas/Redskins (whoever doesn't win the division). Sure enough, those divisional losses are now coming into play. Not all regular season games have equal importance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                    We need to win out against the ravens and eagles and will need a little bit of help. Officially we are out of the playoff race if you count the scores now.
                    Ok, so I'm rooting for Buffalo in the late game and if GB holds on, do we have the tie-break over those 2?

Comment

the only thing is Chicago is looking like they will lose today as well!

Seattle, Viking Skins and possibly cowboys may go ahead of us!
                      sigpic

Comment

Basically, it's going to be a lot of praying. That Redskins game proved too pivotal to lose.

Comment

Don't even bother, this is a dead team.

Comment

At 10-6 we get in, we're still in the wild card hunt guys

Comment

Working...
                            X