Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send a message, release Tuck

What a total piece of garbage.

Dude has not shown up all season long. I like JT, but I think his days here are numbered. He'll be in Oakland next year
    sigpic

Comment

The way he was smiling and looking all relaxed after the game really pissed me off. I want him gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
        The way he was smiling and looking all relaxed after the game really pissed me off. I want him gone.
        Because he does not care, he's still getting paid while the fans get stressed out.

Comment

Eagles did it with Babin and win the following week...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

This. Do it. He has done nothing the past 3 years.

Comment

He is stealing money.

Comment

Who's our new captain?

JPP? Blackburn?
                For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Did you see pathetic attempt of tackle he missed late in the game?
                  sigpic

Comment

Do he even make a lot of money?

Comment

guys, the entire team and coaches didnt show up. tucks been abysmal, but no worse today than before. and if we get to the SB, he is brayds kryptonite...

Comment

Osi should go too. He is another cancer.

Comment

You guys simply have no limit to how utterly insane you allow yourselves to sound, do you? I'm embarassed to be lumped in with any of you as a fan of this team. Turn the TV off, turn the computer off, and go hang out with the family. Sleep on it, come back tomorrow, and talk it out.

It was a humiliating game, but theres no reason to humiliate yourselves by blowing everything up like this and overreacting
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                            You guys simply have no limit to how utterly insane you allow yourselves to sound, do you? I'm embarassed to be lumped in with any of you as a fan of this team. Turn the TV off, turn the computer off, and go hang out with the family. Sleep on it, come back tomorrow, and talk it out.

It was a humiliating game, but theres no reason to humiliate yourselves by blowing everything up like this and overreacting
                            So you have been happy with Tuck this year?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                              So you have been happy with Tuck this year?
                              No, but I'm also not out here rallying to have the guy released. Who do you think is going to step in and do a better job?

The whole board is full of nonsense like this. One huge overreaction after another. When they win, no one makes a peep, and Tuck is a HOF'er. All due respect, but it's so old to have to keep seeing it, especially when there is little to no basis for it.
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X