We just won the Superbowl last year....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cfh64 View Post
    Who cares if we won th Superbowl last year? I mean I'm happy about it but thats history. You sound like a Cowboys fan bragging about how many Superbowls they won 20 years ago.

I'm concerned about the present and the present sucks. The main problem is we won't be making many changes since we did win the Superbowl last year. KG, PF, Eli, Tuck, etc will all get free passes.
    No offense dude but you sound like a Jets fan with all your b**ching so I wouldn't talk if I was you

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
      No offense dude but you sound like a Jets fan with all your b**ching so I wouldn't talk if I was you
      Yeah, sorry I hold this team to a standard. I'm glad you can hang your hat on last years Superbowl and be content. Complacency at its finest, you would fit in well with the Giants management.

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
        Everyone on this board is is talking smack on our team right now is a clown. Stop being whiny and spoiled. Our team just won the Super Bowl last year so stop saying everyone in the organization sucks. Everyone is actin like we are awful when we are in the playoff hunt with the hardest schedule in football. Come on "fans"
        Lmao. excuse excuse. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaah! We're still in the hunt. We are not making the playoffs. We just got humilated.
        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
          Lmao. excuse excuse. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaah! We're still in the hunt. We are not making the playoffs. We just got humilated.
          Ok dude

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
            Get a grip on what's important in life, folks. I hope we make the playoffs, but if we don't, it's not something to get this angry about. About 25 franchises (at least) would trade places with us, even today.
            +1

Comment

Working...
            X