Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone point out something positive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone point out something positive?

Maybe I'm a pessimist...but I can't seem to think of a single positive thing about this team right now.

I'm also not happy about the "Wilson situation".....Whosever fault it is, it makes me sick. I honestly don't know if it's Wilson's fault for not being good enough or the coaches' fault for not trusting him enough. Quiet frankly, I dont give a ####, never in my wildest dreams did I think a first round draft pick would be sitting while a 2 week random FA running back is playing.

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.

....not to mention Cruz and Wilson basically ended my fantasy season....this is a really bad day for me

Comment

to answer your question. hell to the no

Comment

The games over, thats a positive...

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Maybe I'm a pessimist...but I can't seem to think of a single positive thing about this team right now.

I'm also not happy about the "Wilson situation".....Whosever fault it is, it makes me sick. I honestly don't know if it's Wilson's fault for not being good enough or the coaches' fault for not trusting him enough. Quiet frankly, I dont give a ####, never in my wildest dreams did I think a first round draft pick would be sitting while a 2 week random FA running back is playing.

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.
          Hang on...some blind so called "REAL FAN" will come up with something.. The rest of us realist just don't know what we're looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by ukgiantstyke View Post
            The games over, thats a positive...
            LMFAO

Comment

LMAO. I thought this was going to be a positive thread.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
              1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
              Giants 13

Comment

There is nothing positive to take out of this game.

Comment

They won't be picking 32nd this year
                  My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

No giants in the pro bowl

Comment

I know its hard to think straight right now but maybe throw a few things like i did. After that, i realized there's much more to life than a football game.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

KG and PF both probably know that they suck now.
                        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

no!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            LMFAO
                            nig watcha talkin bout, we still got 6 minutes left.

they still have a chance to beat us to oblivion some more

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                            1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                            Giants 13

Comment

We set a record for the most shotgun draws run in a game?

Comment

Working...
                              X