Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets not forget this is the same Falcons team that was dominated by the Panthers last

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not forget this is the same Falcons team that was dominated by the Panthers last

Makes it even worse

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Makes it even worse

The Giants on their no show days have been the best remedy for opponents to breakout of a slump since time immemorial!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Lets not forget Giants were 7-7 last season at this point and lost a key game against Rex Grossman and the pathetic Redskins week 13. We went on to win the Super Bowl.

Carolina isn't a bad team.
      Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

Dude....we get it. You're mad. We all are.

Can't you fit all of your rantings into one post instead of creating 20+ threads?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

I'll want to forget this game....I might get shock treatment to blow this memory out of my skull.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

What happens in one game with another team means absolutely nothing. The Giants also beat the Panthers by a lot this year. So what does it all mean? Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Nothing.
              exactly what the Giants put up today
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                I'll want to forget this game....I might get shock treatment to blow this memory out of my skull.
                dont let this be your down fall!

at least we still have a resonable chance for the playoffs!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  But you forget that they had a great practice! Now that is something to cheer.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                    Dude....we get it. You're mad. We all are.

Can't you fit all of your rantings into one post instead of creating 20+ threads?
                    Don't read them if you can't take it.

Comment

Yeah but we put 52 on the Saints and they beat the Bucs 41-0 Any given Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Ugh! Don't remind me.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                          Don't read them if you can't take it.
                          It's just ridiculous because none of your posts contain any sort of analysis. Just one line of overreactions in every thread.

Maybe if you actually posted something worthy of reading I wouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                            dont let this be your down fall!

at least we still have a resonable chance for the playoffs!
                            Well, that's provided we win the remaining games. How many games do you think we can win by scoring 0 points? Or do you expect magically Eli to fix his accuracy and Killdrive to call a decent game other than draws? Kiss this season good bye.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              Well, that's provided we win the remaining games. How many games do you think we can win by scoring 0 points? Or do you expect magically Eli to fix his accuracy and Killdrive to call a decent game other than draws? Kiss this season good bye.
                              It's not Eli's accuracy that's his problem...it's his decision making, and this has been the issue his whole career.

Also having the O-Line collapse 85% of the plays doesn't help either.

Comment

Working...
                              X